IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Msr/power-i/tv
4/29/11, 7:13 AM   #1
Msr/power-i/tv
finishline

Watched 4 hrs. of pavement sprint cars on TV last night, there were four one hour shows from last season from the MSR series.This season there will be several telecasts through out the season, they can be seen on HTI channel in Indianapolis (not sure what other networks around the country they are on).Also, there will be several POWER-I races on Lucas Oil on The Edge show this season. With other organizations struggling to get cars and keep their series alive it appears that MSR and POWER-I are moving foreward, which in these times its hard enough to stay even. What seems even more amazing is I am not sure if either club has a single full time employee,????? I could be wrong. Does anyone know if these clubs have hired a marketing firm or who their marketing staff consists of ? How ever it shakes out, keep up the great work and your fan base will grow. I have never seen a pavement sprint with a wing live, after last nights show I think I know where my grandson and I will be going this season!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Msr/power-i/tv