IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Terre Haute HARF & Ticket questions
8/10/16, 9:22 AM   #1
Terre Haute HARF & Ticket questions
open_wheel_outlaw

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 9

The HARF card says good for $5.00 off GA which I take to be a grandstand ticket not an infield ticket, which would in turn make either ticket $15.00 for Sunday's race? If so I would be ahead to get a grandstand ticket with discount, even though me and my family want to take our little girl to the infield so she has room to play, but if they want to leave early I could then move up to the grandstands for a better vantage point for the feature. You can go to the infield with a grandstand ticket right? Also any suggestions on best location to watch from in the infield too as I normally watch from grandstands. Thanks for any info, just trying to plan a Sunday at the races which will be my 2yr old daughters first race. We will all be wearing our BC shirts in remembering our favorite driver and encourage everyone else to do the same.

8/10/16, 11:19 AM   #2
Re: Terre Haute HARF & Ticket questions
Wizard 05

Race Count This Year: 28

From the infield,, I always watched going into the first turn.. nothing better than watching all that HP getting back into a corner.

4 members like this post: dctracy79, E.P., open_wheel_outlaw, PIT CART
8/10/16, 3:02 PM   #3
Al Pierce

Race Count This Year: 49
Race Count Last Year: 43

I always get a regular ticket/wristband using the HARF discount and many times have gone to the infield to watch hot laps and/or quals then back to the stands for the races. I prefer watching hots from turn 3 but to each his own. Regarding the HARF discount application to infield tickets, I don't know. Their website lists two phone numbers for information...(217)764-3200 and (812)232-4040.
Last edited by Al Pierce; 8/10/16 at 3:08 PM.

3 members like this post: flagboy55, open_wheel_outlaw, tirespinner
8/10/16, 6:37 PM   #4
Sprints fan 11

The past times I have used my HARF card I have been able to get 10 dollar infield tickets

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
8/10/16, 9:44 PM   #5
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

Infield turn 1 for me also. Just f.y.i., our deal with THAT is for $5.00 off g.a., so if you've gotten the discount for infield admission that's because of the generosity of the ticket ladies. I would not go to the ticket window "demanding" it, but if they say ok then you're in, otherwise expect g.a. discount & Thank them for the discount. & Thanks for being a HARF member.

8/11/16, 8:38 AM   #6
open_wheel_outlaw

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 9

Thanks for the info guys, just hope mother nature cooperates now!

1 member likes this post: flagboy55
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Terre Haute HARF & Ticket questions