IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > For the President of the "REAL RACER" Danica Fan Club, Throb..
2/10/09, 1:09 PM   #1
For the President of the "REAL RACER" Danica Fan Club, Throb..
Crankin

:eek: Just for you buddy!!!
http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2009/0...wimsuit-shoot/

2/10/09, 1:23 PM   #2
Re: For the President of the "REAL RACER" Danica Fan Club, Throb..
throb

i wish she would have slipped and let one of those "daggers" pierce her lung. maybe she would shut the hell up then!

2/10/09, 1:31 PM   #3
Crankin

Quote:
Originally Posted by throb View Post
i wish she would have slipped and let one of those "daggers" pierce her lung. maybe she would shut the hell up then!
:O:

Are you sure this how you really feel? I mean "slipping" could cause her tremendous embarassment. Or even worse, she could have broke a heel, and none of us would really want that to happen now, would we?

2/10/09, 1:53 PM   #4
michiganmadman

I am with you guys...boy is she annoying.

2/10/09, 2:05 PM   #5
Jim Halpert

Old Danica has really been getting hammered on all of the ignorant "my opinion is better than your opinion" shows on ESPN...(I only stopped clicking by it because I saw INDYCAR news and thought it would be something relative to the sport)...anyway, consensus has it that she has completely sold out and many think the reason is that she realizes she will never make a big name for herself by winning anything...let's face it, I respect all race winners...big or small...but the Motegi race had a whole lot of luck involved. One female reporter said she felt ashamed at Danica always claiming she wouldn't use her sexuality to help her career...and then look what happens! The reporter made a good point about it though...saying if the Williams sisters, Maria Sharapova, Natalie Gulbis...you know...somebody that has won something repeatedly would have done the GoDaddy stuff and SI...it would be reasonable...but not a second-rate race car driver that has just a little more beauty than brains.

2/10/09, 5:01 PM   #6
Gregg

I guess this "enhanced chassis" rumor was just that.:O:

2/10/09, 5:37 PM   #7
throb

craig i cant believe that you dredged this crap up! if she could race half as good as she can whine we wouldnt ever have this discussion......

2/10/09, 5:58 PM   #8
Crankin

I knew you'd love it!!!!!! :rolling

2/10/09, 6:23 PM   #9
Joe Kidd

At least she has sponsors, Throbert! :rolling

2/10/09, 6:56 PM   #10
mscs20

Racing season is here, let's stop all the hating.

All this modeling is just fantasy for her, it has nothing to do with her racing. Like a race driver trying to golf, (Dale Jarrett), or an actor (Patrick Dempsey, Jason Priestly) trying to race. It all play. And she gets paid.
And yes, even as annoying as she is compared to say.......Milka or Dan Wheldon, she does have the sponsors, including me, and I like her. And she's never boring.

Now if we can just get her to run the Chili Bowl...............Kevin Olson is working on it.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > For the President of the "REAL RACER" Danica Fan Club, Throb..