IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lps flagman
6/20/10, 7:49 PM   #1
Lps flagman
Sprintchick

What's up with flagman saw in first semi he moved Bradshaw back 2 rows and then did same thing in second semi
Posted via Mobile Device

6/20/10, 9:12 PM   #2
babcock14d

Said they jumped the start. 2nd b chris got pentlized after they said he jumped but both cars started at the same time he just out horsepoweredthe other car, then the next start Carmichael took off the same and no penalty! I guess they are getting too many cars and trying to run some off with stupidity
Posted via Mobile Device

6/20/10, 11:23 PM   #3
Re: Lps flagman
wolfracer69

you know he does have someone talking in his ear telling him what to do just like any other flag man wrong flag his fault info not always

1 member likes this post: nowings4me
6/21/10, 11:36 AM   #4
k9mike

Being a flagman is like been an umpire, You call what you see and have half the people hate you and the other half like you. Just doing as I'm told, and the rules are. Don't like them and don't agree with them sometimes, but they are the rules.

2 members like this post: nowings4me, Xflagman
6/21/10, 2:42 PM   #5
ThrottleHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by babcock14d View Post
Said they jumped the start. 2nd b chris got pentlized after they said he jumped but both cars started at the same time he just out horsepoweredthe other car, then the next start Carmichael took off the same and no penalty! I guess they are getting too many cars and trying to run some off with stupidity
Posted via Mobile Device
Easy... you will have D.O. in here jumping all over this....... he doesn't take to well to criticism of the way LPS does things.....

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lps flagman