IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > An October 9, 10 WHAT IF
9/12/20, 1:57 PM   #1
An October 9, 10 WHAT IF
openwheelfan1

If for once in my life I'm right and USAC does not go out West, the October 10 race at Tri-State Speedway will be the last USAC midget race of the year. WHAT IF Tri-State, MSCS and USAC scheduled a Friday night/Saturday night double header for sprint cars and midgets?? I know Tri-State and MSCS want to have the MSCS finale that weekend, so have USAC Midgets and an MSCS/USAC sprints co-sanction run to MSCS format Friday night and USAC midgets with an MSCS/USAC sprints co-sanction run to USAC format Saturday night. Saturday night could be a "Night of Champions" crowning a USAC midget champ, a USAC Sprint champ and an MSCS Champ. Probably won't happen, but I think it would be cool!! Anyone have any thoughts??

9/12/20, 11:55 PM   #2
PAW

There's a usac midget race schedule for that Friday night Wayne City Illinois

3 members like this post: jonboat15, luckybuc97, racenut69
9/13/20, 2:04 PM   #3
openwheelfan1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAW View Post
There's a usac midget race schedule for that Friday night Wayne City Illinois
Okay, I guess I missed that. I could live with a Saturday Oct 10, Sunday Oct. 11 late afternoon double header. I just think there is so much crossover between the midgets and sprint cars IF USAC can’t go West, have the last race of the season for both at the same track.

1 member likes this post: Wayne Davis
9/14/20, 5:56 PM   #4
Re: An October 9, 10 WHAT IF
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by openwheelfan1 View Post
Okay, I guess I missed that. I could live with a Saturday Oct 10, Sunday Oct. 11 late afternoon double header. I just think there is so much crossover between the midgets and sprint cars IF USAC can’t go West, have the last race of the season for both at the same track.
How about the following week...we have a Triple Crown race Non wing Sprint cars...Regional/D-2 Midgets and Non Wing 600 only little over 3 hrs from ya at Mountain View Raceway in Spring City, Tn.
Attached Images
1 MDC.jpg (194.2 KB, 18 views)

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > An October 9, 10 WHAT IF