IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Calistoga Photos and Stuff
9/9/08, 9:40 PM   #1
Calistoga Photos and Stuff
Johns Racing Photos

After a whirlwind tour of the west coast I am finally home and getting the photos looked at and posted. The Louie Vermiel classic photos are now posted on www.johnsracingphotos.com and hopefully the Elma WOO photos will be there by morning. By Thursday Cottage Grove and the Gold Cup should be posted as well. I will post as each of the galleries are available.

I figured it out to be just 29 hours sleep over 8 days. Not something I will ever do again but something I will never forget. 8 days of racing in three states with 4 sanctions/series. Plus a bikini contest to boot.

Thanks to everyone that bought a photo at the Louie Vermeil Classic. I will be sending $260 to the Steve King Foundation on the behalf of everyone. The racing at Calistoga was the best I have seen there in 10 years. And the classic racers really made it something special. Steve Howard and USAC deserve a lot of props for that race and I hope it continues for years to come.
Thanks to everyone who stops by and looks at the photos and for your continued support of John's Racing Photos.

John

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Calistoga Photos and Stuff