IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Action Track Weather
7/13/15, 10:28 PM   #1
Action Track Weather
Jerry Shaw

It's 10:30 Monday night. To this point, all of this has missed us. Brazil got hammered this afternoon and that's just 20 miles East of here. But we have gotten nothing. And things are looking better for Tuesday and Wednesday, as long as we can dodge what is left of this, tonight. All my life, I've looked forward to USAC's Thunder and Lightning Division rolling into town, to duke it out on the historic half-mile. As of right now, it looks like the green light is on.

Jerry

Winston Churchill
Last edited by Jerry Shaw; 7/13/15 at 10:30 PM.

7/13/15, 11:04 PM   #2
Re: Action Track Weather
ISF

A bunch of us are thinking the same thoughts you are, Jerry! I don't have near the history or legacy you have at The Action Track but we are nonetheless in anxious anticipation of a great wingless sprint car show at The Action Track!!

Those of us over here in The Land O' Lincoln and crooked politicians that are deprived of the highest quality wingless sprint car action anticipate these ISW shows with great vigor!!

We'll see you there and we can hardly wait!!
Last edited by ISF; 7/13/15 at 11:05 PM.

1 member likes this post: Jerry Shaw
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Action Track Weather