IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > 2012 Eagle Micro Race Ready complete sellout
11/8/16, 12:56 PM   #1
2012 Eagle Micro Race Ready complete sellout
dwcnascar

2012 Eagle Race Ready complete sellout
GMS 09 Suzuki 2mil with mechanical Engler
Schoenfeld header with Ace muffler
Momentum suspensions Integra shocks with 6 spares
Coil front with jacobs ladder
Stainless Performance Exhaust
Mychron 4 with USB to download data
Hot Head heater
Wheel wrench
Torsion bar reamer

New this year
4 new Keizer front hubs this year with LF brake
rack and pinion
Joes birdcages and rear caliper
Wings Unlimited top and nose wing powdercoated black only 7 races old
Several of the Keizer wheels are new this year including fronts

I couldn't upload all the pictures but can text or email them of the tons of spares I have. Things such as two more top wings and nose wings. Complete spare front axle with hubs and LF brake not pictured. Three extra chains and two air filters and tons of sprockets.
Complete set of front end rods with ends. Everything you could ever need and then some.
I am selling out...everything for the micro goes!
I won't part out.
$9,000
Call or text with questions
Danny 317-987-3602
Attached Images
right_side2.JPG (390.9 KB, 302 views)
left_side.jpg (318.6 KB, 238 views)
IMG_3133.JPG (306.0 KB, 186 views)
Last edited by dwcnascar; 6/15/17 at 11:41 PM.

11/24/16, 1:53 PM   #2
Re: 2012 Eagle Micro Race Ready complete sellout
dwcnascar

I have lowered the price to $12,500 on a lot of great equipment! If you are the least bit interested, make me an offer as it needs to go to make room for the Racesaver 305!!

1/27/17, 7:12 PM   #3
dwcnascar

I have changed the price to $10,500 which means you are getting a lot of good stuff at bottom dollar. Amazing GMS motor with 2 year old Engler, shocks and all the wheels are almost worth that! It needs to go, so let me know when you want it!!

3/8/17, 10:13 AM   #4
dwcnascar

Make me an offer on a complete car that won a POWRI heat race in 2016 against Joe B Miller at Marion. It has won heat races at 5 different tracks two of which were 1/4 mile, so not just fast on small tracks. Feature wins at both 1/4 mile and 1/8 mile tracks as well. It really needs to go and willing to make a deal. I just had Brad at Momentum go through all 10 integra shocks so they are fresh and updated dyno sheets. All kinds of new parts were bought in 2016 such as Ti bolts in all front end components, lightweight rod ends, Lithium battery and all kinds of goodies as listed in the post and more. It needs to go!

6/15/17, 11:44 PM   #5
dwcnascar

I really need to move this and have dropped the price to $9000 for everything I have mirco related which is crazy how much you will get. Come check it out and you will get a trailer full of great equipment.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > 2012 Eagle Micro Race Ready complete sellout