IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Phillips 27P Promotion for Four Crown
9/4/17, 1:06 PM   #1
Phillips 27P Promotion for Four Crown
Nut'n but Dirt

Hello All! For you Phillips Motorsports and Dave Darland fans, here's your chance to have your name on the car and be a sponsor! I'm going to put a large decal on the right side of the Silver Crown Car for the Eldora Four Crown. For $100, you will get your name on the car, get a picture of Dave with the car (signed), and be entered to win a couple of items that will also be signed. I'm only allowing 25 people. So, get your name in now. You can pay by Paypal (friends side so no charge) at carlips60@yahoo.com, or you can send a check by Monday, September 18. Send me your name and address by Friday, September 15. You can send your checks to 8663 Woodbluff Court, Indianapolis, IN 46234. Thanks for your support this year!
Last edited by Nut'n but Dirt; 9/5/17 at 4:03 PM. Reason: add paypal address

9/4/17, 4:49 PM   #2
boomer

Can you just buy the signed picture & if so how much would it be?

1 member likes this post: racegal
9/5/17, 10:40 AM   #3
Re: Phillips 27P Promotion for Four Crown
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer View Post
Can you just buy the signed picture & if so how much would it be?
Sounds like $100 is the going price. This is a good deal and a way to help Dave get to run the 4 crown

Jerry #66j

9/5/17, 1:08 PM   #4
Kydehart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
Sounds like $100 is the going price. This is a good deal and a way to help Dave get to run the 4 crown

Jerry #66j
I agree. It's nice for people like me that don't have a lot of spare clink but may want to help out a little bit. Seems like a fair deal. 100 bucks you get that signed picture you want plus the bonus of having your name on the side of a beautiful champ car. It's a win for everyone!

9/6/17, 1:02 AM   #5
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

So for $100 you get your name on the car of a driver who is both a USAC Triple Crown winner and a member of the National Sprint Car Hall of Fame for a race at one of the most famous tracks in America. Plus a signed picture of Dave and a chance in a drawing for more stuff. Sounds like a good deal to me.

9/6/17, 7:13 PM   #6
boomer

All I was wanting was a autographed picture. Why would I want my name on the car. I don't have the extra clink either. Will your name be on the car? If so good for you.

9/6/17, 7:19 PM   #7
TQ29m

You want a"hero" card, get them for free at the track! Bob

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, tirespinner
9/7/17, 11:30 AM   #8
Nut'n but Dirt

This is a deal only for those getting in on the promotion. You can get pictures, etc. from Dave's trailer at various races.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
9/7/17, 2:54 PM   #9
boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut'n but Dirt View Post
This is a deal only for those getting in on the promotion. You can get pictures, etc. from Dave's trailer at various races.
Ok. Have been talking to several friends about getting together to get names on the car. How many spots do you have available? We are still in the process of deciding what to do

9/7/17, 4:13 PM   #10
Nut'n but Dirt

I've got plenty left. Really only sold 8 spots (one will be larger since he gave more money). So, let me know!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Phillips 27P Promotion for Four Crown