IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The patriot
9/13/09, 9:16 AM   #1
The patriot
RATHER B RACING

We ran the patriot last night. I think it was a good turn out. I loved the way we got to qualify. I would like to see it like that all the time. Hayden His guts out running down that 54 guy. Paul was fast. With 6 laps to go hayden had been pulling him in. Thats when i was wishing for the 100 laps. Then we went in a little to hard and jumped the cushion and end up 3. I really want to win for bill he is have some problems and is in iu med center and wasn't with us. Hayden wanted it just as bad as me. When it was all over i was gald to see no big wrecks. That was my first pit stop race and it was a blast. We didn't win but i still think me and bill have the best guy we could have in that 2h car. Keep up the good Hayden hopfully bill will be with us next time. I talked to bill last night when i got home. We're waiting on his mri results. Then he told me i was fired for not winning. That told me bill is still bill. Spiker and his crew did a nice job the way everything ran smoothly. Get well bill i cann't wait to

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The patriot