IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg photos posted and a few comments
4/8/13, 7:55 AM   #1
Lawrenceburg photos posted and a few comments
racephoto1

I have my photos from Lawrenceburg posted at ;
www.Racephoto1.com , and thanks for looking.

Great feature at the Burg Saturday. Hats off to Dave and the crew for the work before the feature, made for a great race.

Logan Hupp, great job in the drive in the "B". You made a long way in short time.

Nice to see Ted Hines and Kyle Robbins in the show too. They don't have $150,000 tow rigs or a ton of cash, but can still put the car in the show.

As for the feature, thanks to Brady Bacon, Chase Stockon, and Kevin Thomas Jr for a great show, it was fun to see.

Logan Hupp

IMG_7229 copy by uncloose1, on Flickr

Chris Windom

IMG_7283 copy by uncloose1, on Flickr

Kevin Thomas Jr.

IMG_7341 copy by uncloose1, on Flickr

4/10/13, 1:21 AM   #2
Re: Lawrenceburg photos posted and a few comments
johnnythunderhead
Banned

great field of cars/ awesome racing, track was smoth, but dry slick/ lawrenceburg is by far my favorite track and i'll be there irregardless, but i'd much prefer a well watered track, i hate having to breath in the dust, as do most race fans (i imagine)/ seems like this track is so well designed, and the drivers are so good that the racing is always top notch, but i think its more competetive when theres more water into the track, specially in the top and bottoms in the turns/ although for those who missed it/ sat nite's usac race was one of the best sprint car features i've seen in awhile! congratulations kt!

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
4/10/13, 6:36 AM   #3
treecitytornado

Dave normally wants it heavy, but I heard USAC wanted it slick. I'm ready for a super heavy track, this coming weekend!

Posted via Mobile Device

4/10/13, 7:57 AM   #4
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

While I like it a little heavier than that but Its its best when two rubber grooves show up. I didn't have a problem with dust while at the track in the main grandstand, however I was clearing my sinus out all night (Not being Negative, Its a dirt track.

I seen Ted Hines and Hupp in several epic battles last year along with Mike Miller, Chad Boespflug, The Stanbrough/TMez 0.67 second finish first MSCS and Two Great Boss shows along with a great Kiss Show last year. And the USAC Sprint week show that Darland, Cottle, BC Led and Grant won. Midget week the track was junk, flat on the bottom but still a great show with a almost total upset before Hagen pulled it out.

Nobody seemed to remember there was a 20-30mph breeze blowing across the track all day. I think it turned out very well. Especially with the rework.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 4/10/13 at 8:03 AM.

1 member likes this post: mtek56
4/10/13, 10:23 AM   #5
Bad Dad 54

Agree on the great show, it was worth the drive (got lost lol) saw some I knew had a great time. As far as the $150,000 toe rigs, Like one racer I know said, "We don't race trailers" Saw one w/ a big motorhome & a moderate trailer, to me that's the way to go. Hello Dave SST# 41

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg photos posted and a few comments