IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Help Daron Clayton get a sponsor!!!
5/24/11, 2:41 PM   #91
Re: Help Daron Clayton get a sponsor!!!
RGraves

The sport needs the "Modern Day Cowboy". Definately exciting to watch.

Also- I just watched the Oval Nationals YouTube clip again. Daron is a mucher better person than I am. I have always respected Sammy Swindell for his ability on the racetrack but off the track I have little respect for the Swindells.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
5/25/11, 9:34 PM   #92
Sawdust101

Keep Voting for Clayton. We as fans for Clayton need to help him and vote everyday!! I had 1551 today, make sure it's everyday because we want to see him race every weekend.

5/25/11, 9:53 PM   #93
petey

Quote:
Originally Posted by openwheelKT View Post
Here's how I look at it: HAR is mostly going to run USAC races. I'm sure Daron would like to hit some other big shows that HAR doesn't go to, as well as, some local stuff. If he gets a sponsor, he can then do it in his own stuff if he wants. I'd take any and all sponsor money I could get no matter the situation.
That's how I look at it. I'm sure many others along with myself would love to see the 92 back on the track again.

5/27/11, 10:39 AM   #94
jim goerge

#1620 this morning Keep voteing everyone!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Help Daron Clayton get a sponsor!!!