IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Fantasy Track Southern Indiana
10/15/07, 11:16 PM   #11
Re: Fantasy Track Southern Indiana
bigmojo5

One other thing to consider when figuring the expenses.
The weather is threatening enough to hold the crowd down but not enough to cancel the races one night. You pay the purse, the expenses and only have a handful of fans in the stands to cover it all. You also have a few competitors that decide to run elsewhere because they believe your track will not be running.
Chances are you will have at least one night like that in addition to a complete rainout.
Jim Morrison

10/16/07, 10:51 AM   #12
Re: Fantasy Track Southern Indiana
ossuks

This is FANTASY 100% I am in no way looking to buy a racetrack. With all the talk about local racers wanting more money I started playing with some figures to see how much was available. I left out the income from sponsors to cover the hidden costs that I know nothing about. This post was just to get some feed back, to learn what I could.I have just enough money left to live the rest of my life on, or until next Tueday, there is no-way I will be buying anything more expensive then 2 tickets to the Sat. night portion of "The KOKOMO CLASH".

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Fantasy Track Southern Indiana