IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 30 Year DLM converts to Sprints
4/9/16, 5:46 AM   #11
Re: 30 Year DLM converts to Sprints
Daddyo

What part of Georgia are you talking about? I moved to Tennessee 12 years ago from Indiana and really miss the non-wing cars. If I catch 2 or 3 shows a year now, it's been a good year. There is a new 305 Wing Series starting up this year called Carolina No Bull Sprints running at Mountain Veiw Speedway in Boone NC and Frindship Speedway in Elkins NC. Outside of that I'll catch USCS 1 or 2 times a year at Smoky Mountain and Boyds. Would be good to see a Non-wing group in the area.

4/9/16, 12:05 PM   #12
Re: 30 Year DLM converts to Sprints
Aces&Eights

Race Count This Year: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddyo View Post
What part of Georgia are you talking about? I moved to Tennessee 12 years ago from Indiana and really miss the non-wing cars. If I catch 2 or 3 shows a year now, it's been a good year. There is a new 305 Wing Series starting up this year called Carolina No Bull Sprints running at Mountain Veiw Speedway in Boone NC and Frindship Speedway in Elkins NC. Outside of that I'll catch USCS 1 or 2 times a year at Smoky Mountain and Boyds. Would be good to see a Non-wing group in the area.
I'm in Northeast georgia on the South Carolina border, but I grew up going to Dixie, Rome, North Georgia and Cleveland. USCS is about the only sprints that come thru the area. Well I hope we can get something going too. I'm very new to sprints and just trying to learn all I can.
Last edited by Aces&Eights; 4/10/16 at 1:25 AM.

1 member likes this post: Daddyo
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 30 Year DLM converts to Sprints