IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bloomington RaceSaver
10/17/15, 2:14 AM   #31
Re: Bloomington RaceSaver
fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
I seen the first response that corrected me. Liked the post. Tucked my tail and instead of like every other who would have edited their post. Left it.

And the rest of you, Except for Stapp who was correcting me nicely, Who've never met me by the way. only confirmed my suspicion as A holes who wouldn't talk to me in person the way you do here.

You have fun in your perfect little know it all worlds. I never said I did.
Quite the overreaction on your part. So what are the terrible things that were said that no one would have the nerve to say to you in person?

You came into this thread about BLOOMINGTON RACESAVER SPRINTS and started throwing out incorrect information without knowing the facts, all with your typical agenda of knocking anything that has a wing on it. It's something you do time after time after time.

Should I resort to calling you names (A-hole) like you just did others? And would you say that to others in person or just on here?

I have witnessed the Bloomington Racesavers with my own eyes. I'm no expert on them but in my book affordable racing is a must for the sport to survive.

And just so there is no misunderstanding, I love non-wing sprint car racing.

Jim Fisher
Last edited by fish; 10/17/15 at 3:27 AM.

10/17/15, 2:42 AM   #32
Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill May View Post
racing costs money, complaining about it, not so much,

Bill May
Awesome post!

1 member likes this post: fish
10/17/15, 4:42 AM   #33
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish View Post
Quite the overreaction on your part. So what are the terrible things that were said that no one would have the nerve to say to you in person?

You came into this thread about BLOOMINGTON RACESAVER SPRINTS and started throwing out incorrect information without knowing the facts, all with your typical agenda of knocking anything that has a wing on it. It's something you do time after time after time.

Should I resort to calling you names (A-hole) like you just did others? And would you say that to others in person or just on here?

I have witnessed the Bloomington Racesavers with my own eyes. I'm no expert on them but in my book affordable racing is a must for the sport to survive.

And just so there is no misunderstanding, I love non-wing sprint car racing.

Jim Fisher
Wow, Even with what I said Which is admittedly wrong. I wasn't knocking wings only agreeing with another poster on if the headline class is NW, Why isn't the entry class?

So as I admit, I was wrong, the only time I actually seen a time on the Racesaver was the testing night of the first one to run, I think it was a USAC night.

And just so there's no misunderstanding, Probably the best race i ever seen was Wolfgang and Allen the weekend after the Knoxville Nationals tha Allen won racing side by side for about 30of the 40 lap feature at Bloomington which was Wing and for about ten years I went all over OH/IN following them mainly only seeing good racing in features, which still holds true today when the air gets dirty for everyone.

Yeah I got tired of seeing one, maybe two of the six races in the class having any passing. Excuse me for having a preference, And Im sorry if you see it as bashing wings, But I'll admit NW is my prefference.

My response is to your continually for the whole year calling me out on everything for having a opinion that may not necessaraly agree with yours.

As for post count, Ten years of sharing information, Expressing enthusiasm over the sport and even a lot of casual convo with friends on the board living and past on, well wishes, prayers and some joking around, Yeah, It adds up.

If I could have gotten to Bloomington this year, or any other track than LBurg this year, I would have, and I would have gotten a more informed view of the Racesavers

I just want to know whats wrong with agreeing with someone else in asking why They're not NW like the headline class, Especially if its the "ENTRY LEVEL" and consistently getting called out by you as being a wing basher. You didn't get smart with the other poster who asked in the first place. Instead of Correcting me with correct information like JT did. You come out with this

You mean Charles doesn't know what he's talking about? Say it isn't so.

Correct me if Im wrong. I can handle it and am grateful when people do. But if that isn't being exactly what I said in my reply, I don't know what is. At least be consistent and do it to everyone you don't agree with
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 10/17/15 at 4:47 AM.

10/17/15, 10:25 AM   #34
Bill May

The "Tail Tucking" saga continues. you are right, I was wrong or versa visa (I think that's reversed) I'm still trying to comprehend what happened there.

Bill may

1 member likes this post: fish
10/17/15, 10:28 AM   #35
mcveyracing

Are there any Saturday night tracks in Indiana looking at picking up the RaceSaver class?

1 member likes this post: amiller24m
10/20/15, 8:57 PM   #36
Bloomington Speedway

If you were given one question to ask about RaceSavers what would it be?

10/20/15, 9:17 PM   #37
bgerster

I enjoyed the couple of races I ran at Bloomington in 2015. Great series for for the teams that have smaller budgets. Great for sprint car fans to see two classes of sprint cars race every Friday night. No question, just looking forward to running a few more shows with you in 2016.
Thanks, Brian Gerster

10/21/15, 12:03 AM   #38
Racer12

Take the $1,500 worth of wings you have to carry around and watch the car count go up! Why do we need wings in IN, this is proven traditional Sprint car land. Knoxville runs 3 classes a week all with wings. Why can't we run two types of non wing at Bloomington?

So my question I would ask is why wings?

Bob

7 members like this post: jim goerge, kart31rac, kcarm92, mowerman, PAW, Slider20, Stephen Cording
10/21/15, 1:27 PM   #39
Slider20

I wish they would just "try" one non wing race this year, and see how it goes.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, Stephen Cording
10/21/15, 5:32 PM   #40
treecitytornado

Run half Non-Wing and half with a Wing!

4 members like this post: hoscalecody, jim goerge, Slider20, stealth43k
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bloomington RaceSaver