IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Haubstadt ISW Updates
7/22/12, 12:34 AM   #41
Re: Haubstadt ISW Updates
Murray

Sounds to me like your just looking for any reason to hate on him. TSR went after Levi. for a reason, just keep that in mind when you run your keyboard. This is my opinion

1 member likes this post: 2fast4u
7/22/12, 12:42 AM   #42
ThePurple73

Does anyone know how the scoring was done?

Posted via Mobile Device

7/22/12, 12:55 AM   #43
bmemmer

got real dirty but my home track best track in indiana MDC from last row in b to transfer and of course bc's run well speechless. everybody has a thought!

7/22/12, 12:58 AM   #44
stanbrough4presidentgo53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murray View Post
Sounds to me like your just looking for any reason to hate on him. TSR went after Levi. for a reason, just keep that in mind when you run your keyboard. This is my opinion
I'm very aware that he is a great driver keyboard check.. just rubbed me and a bunch of other people wrong how he brought the clauson flip up for no reason..

Posted via Mobile Device

7/22/12, 1:04 AM   #45
gunslinger

Doesn't Levi have 7 Championship rings?

Posted via Mobile Device

4 members like this post: 2fast4u, midget96, Motormasher, reeserx
7/22/12, 1:20 AM   #46
Koonzee

Congrats JS! Different winner every night!! Clauson, WOW!! I don't put much weight on driver comments right after a race,it's Sprintweek, they are pumped up and tired. I did like Levi's comment on the boos," If I wasn't racing I'd be up there with a beer and booing someone,too." Clauson,WOWW!! Great heats and B-main! Oh yea,Clauson WOW!

P.S. Racing has been good all week. This my track is better then yours,TSS is better then Kokomo,Kokomo is better then TSS stuff is just plain stoopid. Your both lucky you have Tom Helfrich and the O'conners. I'am sure tomorrow will be great,too. JUST ENJOY ******,lol.

GREAT SEEING MORTY!!!
Last edited by Koonzee; 7/22/12 at 1:37 AM.

5 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Motormasher, mtek56, Pat O'Connor Fan, Wayne Davis
7/22/12, 1:31 AM   #47
robert gatten

might be just me but tri state gets my vote for worst prepared track this year ! reminded me of brownstown last year. reworked it twice and still a sh--t hole. Just my opinion . I know we still have lp to go but that place has never been as bad as this place .BC was great the last 11 laps.

7/22/12, 1:37 AM   #48
stanbrough4presidentgo53

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunslinger View Post
Doesn't Levi have 7 Championship rings?

Posted via Mobile Device
I just said I'm aware he is great and my post had nothing to do with his driving?..

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by stanbrough4presidentgo53; 7/22/12 at 1:59 AM.

7/22/12, 2:05 AM   #49
David Lynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert gatten View Post
might be just me but tri state gets my vote for worst prepared track this year ! reminded me of brownstown last year. reworked it twice and still a sh--t hole. Just my opinion . I know we still have lp to go but that place has never been as bad as this place .BC was great the last 11 laps.
I have never seen this much dust at TSS, Tommy put the Gumbo back in the track, like you had on the track a few years ago. NO dust with the gumbo. I know you took out the gumbo because you said the speeds getting to fast and dangerous with the sticky gumbo.

7/22/12, 2:11 AM   #50
ThePurple73

I've never seen re-watering work. Maybe settle the dust for a couple laps.
You would have to have it pretty wet deep in the track Initially as hot as its been.

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: Ch138, Motormasher
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Haubstadt ISW Updates