IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 3 Wide Networks
2/11/12, 3:29 AM   #11
Re: 3 Wide Networks
9racing

i didnt have a problem logging in either time.. tried one time both times and it went directly to coverage.. middle of hotlaps 1st night, and end of hotlaps into quals tonight.. but i am curious, we paid for night 2.. it rained out does that credit go to night 3 or how will this work? apologies if i missed it somewhere else..

2/11/12, 7:13 AM   #12
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9racing View Post
i didnt have a problem logging in either time.. tried one time both times and it went directly to coverage.. middle of hotlaps 1st night, and end of hotlaps into quals tonight.. but i am curious, we paid for night 2.. it rained out does that credit go to night 3 or how will this work? apologies if i missed it somewhere else..
I too wonder, Says we'll get a email but ten hours after announcement, All i got is a purchase confirmation billing.

2/11/12, 9:13 AM   #13
duel

Zero or below here tonight Saturday. Having the crew over for a race party. Thanks 3wide for covering USAC racing. We too think this is some of the best racing on the planet.

Michigan Chapter...

2/11/12, 9:22 AM   #14
leaglen

I loved the coverage, and will definitely pay to see more in the future. I was wondering though, when I put it to full screen it gets a little fuzzy. Is this a setting on my computer I can change, or is it just the video.

2/11/12, 10:57 AM   #15
Hclarke

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaglen View Post
I loved the coverage, and will definitely pay to see more in the future. I was wondering though, when I put it to full screen it gets a little fuzzy. Is this a setting on my computer I can change, or is it just the video.
Nothing you can do on your end. We are limited by the bandwidth out of the location so getting a full screen image that isn't pixelated - fuzzy- is not possible for this show.

Thank you for watching!

2 members like this post: AustinSprinter, leaglen
2/11/12, 1:01 PM   #16
bigrickpa

i tried to get on, but after receiving my validation code, it told me i was already on. so no coverage for me. what can i do to fix this?
btw, using firefox
Last edited by bigrickpa; 2/11/12 at 1:02 PM. Reason: add to post

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 3 Wide Networks