IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kyle Hamilton racing for the 9team
10/21/10, 11:32 PM   #1
Kyle Hamilton racing for the 9team
indynafolis500

Congrats to Kyle Hamilton and his family on landing a ride with the 9team !!!!!!

1 member likes this post: Isaac Chapple Racing
10/22/10, 9:47 AM   #2
Re: Kyle Hamilton racing for the 9team
t-dog

I was told to watch this kid 2 years ago,Jim said he got it. I watched and don't be surprised to see the 9team back in victory lane. Good Luck Kyle

10/22/10, 8:40 PM   #3
Isaac Chapple Racing

Kyle is one of the most talented kids that I know who drives a midget. He's been a great mentor to me and many other young drivers. Good luck to Kyle! He deserves this chance.

10/22/10, 11:23 PM   #4
ChaseTheRace!

Wonder how much that cost?
Posted via Mobile Device

10/23/10, 10:19 AM   #5
martz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseTheRace! View Post
Wonder how much that cost?
Posted via Mobile Device
I am sure the only thing Kyle is taking to California is his helmet bag and talent. Larry

10/23/10, 11:06 AM   #6
hairracer44

Hey Chasetherace, Kyle is a very talented driver what makes you think he didn't get the ride because of his talent. How about just saying congrats and keep this a positive thing for a kid that has talent and deserve the opportunity.
Last edited by hairracer44; 10/23/10 at 11:07 AM.

1 member likes this post: old timer 38
10/23/10, 12:41 PM   #7
RGardner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairracer44 View Post
Hey Chasetherace, Kyle is a very talented driver what makes you think he didn't get the ride because of his talent. How about just saying congrats and keep this a positive thing for a kid that has talent and deserve the opportunity.
I'm sure chasetherace isn't questioning his galant or if he deserves the rise at all but he is kinda speaking the truth when he says "how much money did that coat him" because no matter how good you are or how deserving you are of a great ride most great rides are not available without a lot of coin. Either way congrats to Kyle on his opportunity!
Posted via Mobile Device

10/23/10, 1:22 PM   #8
hairracer44

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGardner View Post
I'm sure chasetherace isn't questioning his galant or if he deserves the rise at all but he is kinda speaking the truth when he says "how much money did that coat him" because no matter how good you are or how deserving you are of a great ride most great rides are not available without a lot of coin. Either way congrats to Kyle on his opportunity!
Posted via Mobile Device
Agreed most if not all the good rides have to be bought now. That is one of the saddest parts of our sport now.

I do know the Hamilton's and know that while Kyle's dad does own a business, I know that they have work hard for what they have and are not wealthy by any means.

I'm sure there may be some sponsorship from Curtis Motors along with any other supporters that Kyle already has for his family owned car.

I'm very excited to see what Kyle can do in this car and hoping this is the next step for Kyle to become a future star in our sport.

10/23/10, 3:16 PM   #9
USAC Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by martz32 View Post
I am sure the only thing Kyle is taking to California is his helmet bag and talent. Larry
They don't take that car out of the garage until the check clears these days. That goes for Dave Darland right down to rookies like Kyle Hamilton

10/23/10, 6:04 PM   #10
Tony Barhorst

I guess " how much did that cost?" is a natural question when other top rides are being rented. But it would be nice if people could just congratulate a multiple championship winning driver from the Focus cars and let it go at that. He has wins in the full midgets and has shown a lot of talent.

Kyle is a good driver from a fine family..very nice people. The family including Kyle work hard at Curtis Motor Sales on West Washington in Indy. A good place to get a used car. http://www.curtismotorsales.com/

Congrats to Kyle and team.

Tony Barhorst
www.rumbleseries.com
Last edited by Tony Barhorst; 10/23/10 at 9:37 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kyle Hamilton racing for the 9team