IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Webcast info
1/7/10, 7:59 AM   #31
Re: Chili Bowl Webcast info
YeleynSmoke

I have a question. Since on a few of those nights I have to work, will there be any archived broadcasts? And how fast will they be out if there will be?

1/10/10, 11:45 PM   #32
YeleynSmoke

Hmm Have not received my email yet with password and instructions. Anyone else with out one?

1/10/10, 11:51 PM   #33
midmad68

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeleynSmoke View Post
Hmm Have not received my email yet with password and instructions. Anyone else with out one?
i haven't gotten anything either...maybe i'll try resubmitting my registration. kinda frustrated tho.

1/11/10, 10:04 AM   #34
YeleynSmoke

Racinboys has a page to retrieve your password if you did not receive the email (Or it went to spam etc. etc. )
I went to this page http://racinboysradio.com/getpassword.php and I got it immediately!

I can not believe a year at the Chili Bowl without JJ Yeley in a car racing. I am sad about that, but Healing the right way is MOST important !

He will be missed though. Good luck to JJ and Dustin Morgan. 1X

1/11/10, 10:07 PM   #35
midmad68

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeleynSmoke View Post
Racinboys has a page to retrieve your password if you did not receive the email (Or it went to spam etc. etc. )
I went to this page http://racinboysradio.com/getpassword.php and I got it immediately!

I can not believe a year at the Chili Bowl without JJ Yeley in a car racing. I am sad about that, but Healing the right way is MOST important !

He will be missed though. Good luck to JJ and Dustin Morgan. 1X
Thanks a bunch...it worked

1/11/10, 11:13 PM   #36
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I have absolutely no problems with Jackslash. I think he's top quality and fun to listen too and easy to follow.

Rob Klepper doing Play by Play, Please turn the other guys mics off! HELL YEAH ROB!

Im sorry and I'm being honest here. I really appreciated RCNboys broadcasting the last two years. However its almost impossible to follow whose on the track, whats happening and sometimes even finishing order with them. Almost all color commentary in the form of Oh's and Ah's.

I didn't dislike em but I certainly felt it wasn't worth paying for. So I didn't sign up. Now that I know Rob and Buckley are on the team. Im going on a day by day but certainly will give it a shot..

Chuck, not trying to be disrespectful. I know theres a lot of hard work and money involved, in all that Fun, That is clear in the broadcast your having.

1/11/10, 11:22 PM   #37
USAC Fan

If I could trust them to leave the broadcast to Klepper, Jackslash, and Zoch and those folks, I'd pay but the rest of that useless announcing, no thanks.

1/11/10, 11:25 PM   #38
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAC Fan View Post
If I could trust them to leave the broadcast to Klepper, Jackslash, and Zoch and those folks, I'd pay but the rest of that useless announcing, no thanks.
Thats fine but you will be on the board begging for updates when the racing gets going. Dont be too surprised if everyone ignores you.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

1/12/10, 12:16 AM   #39
YeleynSmoke

Rob and Buckley do a fantastic job! And I really have enjoyed the racing boys interviews over the years. I have truly appreciated them bringing me as close to the Chili Bowl as I could get for YEARS! For all those times- I am more than willing to throw $4.00 their way for a weeks worth of enjoyment. An interview here and there with some of the drivers etc. Its ALL WORTH IT!!! IMO

Chat nights were fun over the years- But to just hear it live!! AWESOME!

1/12/10, 2:20 AM   #40
USAC Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
Thats fine but you will be on the board begging for updates when the racing gets going. Dont be too surprised if everyone ignores you.
Thanks for respecting my opinion.

And no, I won't be "begging for updates", I have better things to do with my weeknights and weekend than stalk message boards for updates when I can click Sunday morning and get a full rundown in five minutes.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Webcast info