IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Webcast info
12/19/09, 12:58 AM   #1
Chili Bowl Webcast info
D.O.

Kansas City, MO - December 18, 2009
By: RacinBoys.com

For the fifth straight year, Racinboys.com is providing live exclusive coverage of the Lucas Oil Chili Bowl Midget Nationals, January 12-16, 2010 from the Quik Trip Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Scott Traylor, Kirk Elliott, and the rest of the Racinboys team are committed to offering the highest quality audio webcast in motorsports with the best open wheel and midget racing announcers on the planet.

Long-time midget racing analyst Bryan Gapinski returns with Scott and Kirk for the fifth straight year and veteran announcer Justin Zoch of Flat Out Magazine provides the lap-by-lap call. Scotty Cook once again serves as lead pit reporter.

In addition, winning sprint car ace Tony Bruce Jr. offers his racing expertise over the five-day event with Racinboys own Trenton Berry, POWRi lead announcer Jim Childers and Jackslash.com’s Sean Buckley rounding out the team.

“We’ve put together what I believe is the most knowledgeable group of talent in midget car racing,” said Elliott. “These guys not only have the expertise about the cars, but they know the drivers which is invaluable to the fans listening.”

More than 30 hours of lap-by-lap action over five days can be heard from what is widely regarded as the largest winter-time indoor racing event in the world.

“The tough economy has affected the motorsports industry in the last 12 months which has forced us to reevaluate the way we can provide our extensive coverage at the highest standards possible,” said Traylor. “For this year’s Chili Bowl, we’ll be charging a full-event minimal subscription fee so that we can bring you the best quality webcast with the best announcers in the business. For $1.00 a day, fans who are not able to attend can enjoy the type of coverage passionate open wheel fans have come to expect.”

To allow Chili Bowl fans around the world to fully enjoy this always exciting event and receive a much improved on-line experience, Racinboys.com will offer convenient subscription access for just $4.99, which covers the entire week-long event. Archives of each day’s program will be part of the paid member access.

If you sign up before January 4, full-event subscription is $3.99.

CLICK: http://racinboysradio.com/index.php

Live daily post-race press conferences and video race packages will still be available free of charge on Racinboys TV. Click the Racinboys.com home page for the live and on-demand links.

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
12/19/09, 1:20 AM   #2
Re: Chili Bowl Webcast info
midgetmaniac

It is worth the money if you cannot be there, I will be there and try to give updates.

1 member likes this post: turn4
12/21/09, 6:21 PM   #3
D.O.

12/21/09, 7:18 PM   #4
dirtywhiteboy

While I appreciate what they are doing with the webcast, in the later half of a global recession when everyone else is already tightening their budgets, I think the timing of charging for this is a little off.

1 member likes this post: Dirtfan
12/21/09, 7:29 PM   #5
watkinsgrady

dirty
You are right, therefore after I watch the race I'm going to ask for a refund.

Grady

12/21/09, 8:10 PM   #6
Onlydirt

any pay per view this year?

12/23/09, 12:39 PM   #7
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.O. View Post
Thanks D.O. for postn'!!....I've got mine,(for Ins.)even tho I'll be there!!.....what's problem with $3.99??......just comes outa da Racin' Fund!!.........

12/23/09, 7:14 PM   #8
D.O.

It's only 2 .50 tacos & a VO at Kelly's Pub.!

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
12/24/09, 6:56 PM   #9
Scott T

Thanks D.O.

...Scott T

12/24/09, 8:00 PM   #10
staggerman

I would pay if it was video feed but not worth it for me to only get audio. JMO.

1 member likes this post: Dirtfan
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Webcast info