IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Speedway Fire and Rescue/Track Officials
8/2/09, 10:33 AM   #11
Re: Lawrenceburg Speedway Fire and Rescue/Track Officials
TeamCGR

JJ,

I was standing right beside your Mother when you hit VERY hard. She was a nervous "wreck" (pardon the pun). Once your car came to a rest and she saw you were ok, she was better but very disappointed for you.

In addition to being glad you are ok, I am sorry that you tore up the car. You are having a great Season. I hope you are able to get back in the seat soon.

Best Wishes,

Pete Gulick and TeamCGR

1 member likes this post:
8/2/09, 10:58 AM   #12
Ricks Pics

JJ
Tough tumble.........Glad you are OK..........Proud that you acknowledged the safety crew.
Rick

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester
8/2/09, 11:25 AM   #13
TeamCGR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricks Pics View Post
JJ
Tough tumble.........Glad you are OK..........Proud that you acknowledged the safety crew.
Rick

The Safety Crew from Lawrenceburg are absolutely top notch. The photo from Rick shows the concern and willingness to be there by the crew. There they all are; ready to go and help young JJ. Awesome group. We are so glad they are there.

8/2/09, 12:24 PM   #14
Motormasher

Glad to see (from the pics) and hear about a professional fire/safety crew.

Lawrenceburg seems like a class act!

8/2/09, 12:59 PM   #15
SprintManDave

Glad to hear you are O.K. J.J., I saw you get launched over the rear tire of the other car. Scary looking but the rescue team is one of the best.Hope you are back soon.

8/2/09, 3:08 PM   #16
smith19

jj you turn heads from everyone in section "A" ever week. you are really to smoothe for your age. get back to the track i really enjoy watching you.

2 members like this post: Gregg
8/2/09, 5:26 PM   #17
Hughes Racing

I'd like to thank everyone who is concerned with J.J. condition, he is doing very well. We hope to be back out at Lawrenceburg soon.

The Hughes Family

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
8/2/09, 6:03 PM   #18
cmiracingvids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Burg has a videographer now, Maybe he got it. Yeah, I didn't see you clip neederman but I did see you once you got over. Didn't look like the fence to me. Direct hit to the wall.. Did you have a Hanns on?

No matter what, Just glad you and everyone else apears to be ok. 3/4 got nasty tonight. Moffat was every way but drifting most of the feature up there.. Kinda unsusual for Burg but it happens, Had a lot of rain this past week.
I'm sorry I missed JJ's. I caught just the end of it when he landed on the other car. This is the youtube link for all 3 sprint flips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_ka65mVvro

Colin
CMI Racing Vids

8/2/09, 6:39 PM   #19
pgray

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1jet17 View Post
I want to thank all of you out there for your concern on my condition. I took a pretty hard tumble and bent the chassis pretty badly and i dont think i'll be racing next week because we are no big money team. I would like to thank of the the track officials and the fire and rescue team for attending to me well and fast. It was a heck of a tumble and im out with some soreness and just some scratches.Im sure tomorrow morning i will be sore too. But as far as i know im ok. And i will be back in action as soon as possible.

Thanks for YOUR Concern,
JJ Hughes

JJ , Glad you're ok and I know you'll make it back to the track soon !

Best Wishes

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Speedway Fire and Rescue/Track Officials