IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jon Stanborough
9/21/08, 9:36 PM   #1
Jon Stanborough
fridaynightracer

Has anyone heard where jon stanborough is.Does he have a ride? Who is gonna be in the #53 foxco car next year

9/21/08, 9:40 PM   #2
Re: Jon Stanborough
JasonWatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fridaynightracer View Post
Has anyone heard where jon stanborough is.Does he have a ride? Who is gonna be in the #53 foxco car next year
#53 Foxco is parked right now. I have seen him the #5 Balwin car and heard he was in the Peterbuilt car the other night.

Foxco and JRS do not look like they will continue together. Please see #53 post from earlier this month.

J Watt

9/21/08, 9:43 PM   #3
JasonWatt

Here is all the information you will need.....

https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=9141

J Watt

9/21/08, 9:44 PM   #4
smitdavi

I think Ricky Williams said he would be in the Foxco car next year, Friday night in an interview at Bloomington

9/21/08, 10:12 PM   #5
fridaynightracer

hard to believe last years driver of the year is now looking for a full-time ride

9/21/08, 11:52 PM   #6
Fox.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitdavi View Post
I think Ricky Williams said he would be in the Foxco car next year, Friday night in an interview at Bloomington
Ricky will not be in the Fox Brothers 53. He will be in his family owned 11w next year.As far as the 53,we wont have it out for the rest of this year but do plan to run in 2009 as time allows. :foxcostanbrough:
Brad & Steve Fox

9/22/08, 12:15 AM   #7
JasonWatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox.53 View Post
Ricky will not be in the Fox Brothers 53. He will be in his family owned 11w next year.As far as the 53,we wont have it out for the rest of this year but do plan to run in 2009 as time allows. :foxcostanbrough:
Brad & Steve Fox
Brad & Steve,
That is awesome. It just hasn't benn the same without seeing that car on the track. I wish you guys the best of luck with the Ricky Williams project as he is definitely an up and comer.

Maybe this is to early to speculate but will Jon be the driver of choice when you do return?

Jason Watt

9/22/08, 12:24 AM   #8
Sprint63122

Well people looks like Mr. Happy was right all along on this one.

9/22/08, 7:38 AM   #9
jjones776

i heard mr. happy is gonna rent the 53 car next year and try to win the points title at paragon.

9/22/08, 7:52 AM   #10
smitdavi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox.53 View Post
Brad & Steve Fox
Sorry, I came in on the tail end of the interview. Apparently I need to get my ears checked :doh:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jon Stanborough