IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Rex W. (Offline)
  #11 2/16/13 4:25 PM
Sounds like someone needs a ass whoopin!!

Posted via Mobile Device
sc96 (Offline)
  #12 2/16/13 5:17 PM
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner:
I'm sure we can find a pig farmer who would gladly donate a dump truck load of crap that could be dumped in your neighbors driveway during the early morning. Lol.

Sorry... I know you're looking for a real solution!!

Posted via Mobile Device
I have a few million gallons of hog shi&& I would be glad to donate I will tell you we had a problem neighbor and it is amazing how they come around when every July 4 week end as they fire up the grill you start dumping hog shi&& on a field about 100 yards just west of there back patio

Posted via Mobile Device
7 Likes: Bill Gardner, interpreter66, jim goerge, Jrp4554, luckybuc97, speed bump, stanfan
luckybuc97 (Offline)
  #13 2/16/13 5:22 PM
Grumpy azz people, I swear.
flatout (Offline)
  #14 2/16/13 7:12 PM
Man, that sucks. I have a neighbor like that. Royall PITA, up in everyone's business. Only took a couple of complaints to the HOA and animal control to keep her in her house. She hasn't spoken to me in 10 years.
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #15 2/16/13 7:30 PM
And people are suprised when people flip out, I think the flipping out has just started and is going to get more widespread as people are just sick of the petty bull@#$% and this is petty bull@#$%. We are all under enough stress as it is but some people just think they can keep pushing and pushing until one day it all comes to a very bad end. I would call the police chief and explain what was going on and that it could have been handled a little better, then----- oh I can't say that can I.

With our backs against the wall there is only one way to go.

These people have no idea what good people you guys are. Good Luck

Jerry
3 Likes: Ch138, speed bump
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #16 2/16/13 7:52 PM
Fight fire wiyh fire. I can promise you there is at least 1 thing he isn't up to code on, or in violation of something. It may take some time, but hammer him on it. Just keep pounding him on it. He'll quit just so you leave him alone.

Also, thanks for giving DD a ride, it's appreciated to see a guy get one, who didn't need to bring cash.

If that don't work, the pig crap sounds real good.
5 Likes: addictedtodirt, hairracer44, interpreter66, luckybuc97, racegal
Jrp4554 (Offline)
  #17 2/16/13 8:06 PM
Nothing like push starting a midget down the street to welcome yourself to the neighborhood.

Posted via Mobile Device
4 Likes: hairracer44, interpreter66, luckybuc97, midgetmaniac
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #18 2/16/13 8:36 PM
Sounds like one of those things that might be in a gray area as far as the law goes. Cops might notice certain things while on patrol that doesn't seem like a big deal, but when somebody complains, then they have to follow up on it. Years ago my Dad had a 38 Chevy that he was keeping for a project, it was in the backyard next to his storage shed. A neighbor on the other side of the street and two houses down complained. The car could stay but he needed to put plates on it. I once got a ticket for my back bumper being within 3 feet of my neighbor's driveway. After that we referred to them as "the cop callers".
grumpy racer (Offline)
  #19 2/17/13 1:13 AM
What a day we had an accident today in the house and Carla and I spent 4 1/2 hrs in the emergency room. Carla had to have 2 stitches in right finger 1 stitch in arm, 5 stitches in finger on left hand. I forgot to say in the first post the cop threatened that if I left the dually sitting for more than 72 hrs they would tow it out of my driveway because marion county states that duall wheel vehicles can not be parked anywhere other than designated truck parking areas. Mike Douglas is my hero in the movie falling down when he had enough. Well better get some sleep I lost my help to injury,so lots to do to leave tuesday.
sprintracer82 (Offline)
  #20 2/17/13 10:41 AM
Ten years ago i had a problm with the guy that lived down the street. He would have a fit about everything racing. The truck, the trailer, other races that stopped by on their way out of town. It was a mess. It finally got to the point that he would call the local cops. They would come out and look around, funny thing ws they was race fans! Well in doing research, living in Dorr, I was 100% in the right to do what ever I wanted. Once he learned that I never heard a word from him. I never push anything and I try to stay the quietest on the street. When we have to bump the sprinter off we do it as early as we can before 6pm. Once all is quiet I normally have a few people stop by checking on me to make sure the team is all right and the car is ok. I guess when i moved in I knew I was ok when I found out the Bob Senneker and Terry Sennekers all lived within a couple of miles from me!