IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
t_inmyface (Offline)
  #11 3/24/16 10:32 PM
Been good about letting pedal travel back all the way. Lots of travel room in pedal also
4J Motorsports (Offline)
  #12 3/24/16 10:40 PM
What kind of lines ? Metal ? Aluminum ? Braded ? Possibly cracked line , or fitting , everything thread taped or sealed ? Could be sucking air somewhere , especially if your still getting air ..

J.D. Ottinger
t_inmyface (Offline)
  #13 3/24/16 10:42 PM
Aluminum hard line. Braided from frame out. Not getting any air on bleeders. Strictly fluid.
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #14 3/25/16 1:46 AM
If you have a bad flare you could be getting just enough fluid to cause this on your aluminum hard line.
t_inmyface (Offline)
  #15 3/25/16 8:09 AM
Changed all the bleeders. Must of been one of those suckin air. Fixed. Thanks for everyones input. Who really needs brakes anyways!!
Attachments:
image.jpeg (56.0 KB)

2 Likes: Backitin, DirtHawk92
sprntr (Offline)
  #16 3/25/16 9:41 AM
Originally Posted by t_inmyface:
Changed all the bleeders. Must of been one of those suckin air. Fixed. Thanks for everyones input. Who really needs brakes anyways!!
You only need them to stop in Victory Lane!
3 Likes: DirtHawk92, interpreter66, t_inmyface
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #17 3/25/16 2:05 PM
Kinda need them to push the car off to. Really don't want to rattle the drive line, lol.
sprntr (Offline)
  #18 3/25/16 4:09 PM
Originally Posted by treecitytornado:
Kinda need them to push the car off to. Really don't want to rattle the drive line, lol.
Sound like a push truck deficency
TQ29m (Offline)
  #19 3/25/16 6:32 PM
I can remember back to Danville, Il, them boys with them souped up Jeeps, probably had as much power, as some of the cars they were pushin, forget the brake, get a grip, and hang on, they were probably in the 40 mph range in the chute, instantly! Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
Lincoln Chapple (Offline)
  #20 3/25/16 6:56 PM
Maybe its just me, and this rarely happens at local tracks, but often at Usac events, I cringe every time they get behind our cars with a atv/utv to push off. Not enough pushin power for my liking.
2 Likes: treecitytornado, Whit11B