IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
bojo20 (Offline)
  #11 12/22/16 9:38 AM
Thank you MRS.G and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to you. I don't post much but am on IOW every day Thank you for all you do in keeping it going ===== joe
9 Likes: Al Pierce, Bobby7j, davidm, dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge, mc/rider, Mrs G, racegal, WinglessLovers
Al Pierce (Offline)
  #12 12/22/16 10:39 AM
Merry Christmas Mrs G and all members and guests. Looking forward to the 2017 season beginning in a few weeks at Ocala.
9 Likes: Bobby7j, davidm, dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge, mc/rider, Mrs G, racegal, Wayne Davis, WinglessLovers
racegal (Offline)
  #13 12/22/16 12:30 PM
Merry Christmas Mrs G and to all my friends here!
If it wasn't for Bill I wouldn't have near as many awesome friends!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
9 Likes: Bobby7j, davidm, dirtnonwingfan, i love dirt track racing, mc/rider, Mrs G, scottyCbus, Wayne Davis, wildman92
Wayne Davis (Offline)
  #14 12/22/16 5:04 PM
Merry Christmas Mrs. G. ...thanks so much for keeping this site active so an old fart like myself can keep up with the absolute best racing in the world from down here in Florida

Southern Outlaw Motorsports
Jacksonville, Florida
The Original Southern Outlaw

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

9 Likes: Bobby7j, davidm, dirtnonwingfan, FALCONEDDIE, jim goerge, mc/rider, Mrs G, racegal, scottyCbus
Lincoln Chapple (Offline)
  #15 12/22/16 9:01 PM
Thank you Mrs. G.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, and all your members.
5 Likes: Bobby7j, davidm, jim goerge, Mrs G, racegal
scottyCbus (Offline)
  #16 12/23/16 12:18 PM
Have yourself a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Mrs.G !
Thank you for all you do for us here on IOW

Scott McCloskey
7 Likes: Bobby7j, davidm, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, mc/rider, Mrs G, racegal
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #17 12/23/16 8:39 PM
Merry Christmas to you and your family mrs. G. You guys are simply the best. Thanks for all the great friendships that you and Bill have built for us racing fans and teams. God bless you and your family this holiday season. Thanks.
8 Likes: Bobby7j, davidm, jim goerge, mc/rider, Mrs G, racegal, rachasin, wildman92
wildman92 (Offline)
  #18 12/23/16 9:54 PM
Merry Christmas to Mrs G and everyone on this board. Wishing everyone the best of holidays and I hope Santa brings everyone, especially me, all the ice cream you can eat.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
8 Likes: Bobby7j, davidm, Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Mrs G, racegal, WinglessLovers
dirt330 (Offline)
  #19 12/24/16 4:56 PM
Thank you Mrs. G. Hope everyone enjoys Christmas and Happy New Year. Stay warm and think racing season is just around the bend. Keep your snow shovels handy, and dream a dirt filled season ahead.
6 Likes: Bobby7j, davidm, jim goerge, mc/rider, Mrs G, racegal
JDFAST (Offline)
  #20 12/25/16 1:03 PM
"Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish them"

Thank you and Merry Christmas IOW members. I feel blessed this year as my families health has turned better. Nearly Lost my mom in hospital due to error in medication, but she is doing well. I had successful surgery and by march should be back attending my favorite sport, sprint car racing.

Wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy and Proseperous New Year. And I hope Santa was good to you too

cheers
7 Likes: Bobby7j, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, mc/rider, Mrs G, racegal, WinglessLovers