IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
TqMidget41&84 (Offline)
  #61 8/25/08 11:59 AM
Maybe the 35 car should be asked why he gave the 5 car the bird before all that happened ? Not sure what you are talking about the the 26 car, so I can't comment on that. I see the thread just turning into a pissing match so i'll stop to your level.
Posted via Mobile Device
yamaha (Offline)
  #62 8/25/08 12:18 PM
I just stating facts here, you guys think everyone else is an angel
STP (Offline)
  #63 8/25/08 12:30 PM
Getting back on topic here, Tate is one of the most naturally talented drivers I have seen race. Very few can have the coordination and agility to maneuver through the corners like he does. Plus he's very polite and well spoken. It's refreshing to hear articulate driver interviews.

Good luck, Tate and get well soon!
Race Fan (Offline)
  #64 8/25/08 3:23 PM
My conclusion is that things have been a lot more quiet since the 41 and 84 have not been around.Every race whining about something.
Race Fan (Offline)
  #65 8/25/08 3:31 PM
Lets talk about history!! In the history of the U.M.R.A. the sponsor has never been allowed to make the rules up for their own benefit.That is not the kind of sponsor U.M.R.A. needs.The sponsors are to be promoted for their efforts and you were promoted every race numerous times.
TqMidget41&84 (Offline)
  #66 8/25/08 3:40 PM
The 84 and 41 cars have not been ran cause because I will not suppport a club that is ran by the green cars and your car count supports that. Obviously several people feel the way I do because another club would not be starting up if there was enough demand.
Posted via Mobile Device
Race Fan (Offline)
  #67 8/25/08 3:41 PM
Lots of luck when someone gets near him!!!Daddy will get all upset!!!Grandpa is a great guy though!!!
TqMidget41&84 (Offline)
  #68 8/25/08 3:48 PM
How about signing your emails racefan ?
Posted via Mobile Device
Race Fan (Offline)
  #69 8/25/08 3:56 PM
So you want to win in a watered down club without the best drivers in it.You can be the big fish in the little pond all you want but the facts are the facts.Racing is about going fast and making yourself faster each race,not trying to get the racing organization to eliminate the competition for you so you can win.
TqMidget41&84 (Offline)
  #70 8/25/08 4:00 PM
Didn't think you would post a name..... that's all fine, UMRA can continue what they are doing and be happy. And the others that are not happy with the current situation can move onto another club.
Posted via Mobile Device