IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
sprintsrule (Offline)
  #11 6/14/15 4:07 PM
I don't think it's the O'Connors issue at this point, better talk to the big guy upstairs and look at your radar
3 Likes: Claybird33, rapid robert, speed bump
wildman92 (Offline)
  #12 6/14/15 4:11 PM
Postponed til next Sunday.

@USACNation: Today's Indiana Midget Week event at Kokomo Speedway has been postponed to next Sunday due to rain. All pit passes are good for then.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
Onlydirt (Offline)
  #13 6/14/15 4:27 PM
smart decision in my opinion! We are soaked in Kokomo so any more rain I will be in a boat. I have water in my yard and that doesnt usually happen
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, Pat O'Connor Fan, speed bump, sprintsrule
sprintsrule (Offline)
  #14 6/14/15 4:36 PM
In my opinion, it is ONE of the best places on earth, correct...and I think most Kokomo attendees on a regular basis know that the O'Connors do put in every effort to get a race in when conditions allow. I still think you need to take up the issue with the big man upstairs and then be mad at USAC for pulling the plug next....what did stirring things up gain?
5 Likes: fish, Panama, Pat O'Connor Fan, rapid robert, speed bump
The Scientist (Offline)
  #15 6/14/15 4:54 PM
At least Kokomo reschedules races, Lawrenceburg doesn't reschedule anything
2 Likes: 5JMOFFATTFAN!, speed bump
DirtHawk92 (Offline)
  #16 6/14/15 5:01 PM
Drum roll please... And here he is again ...MR POSITIVE reappears...
6 Likes: BigWheel7, Charles Nungester, cowboyhar69, fish, Pat O'Connor Fan, rapid robert
wildman92 (Offline)
  #17 6/14/15 5:40 PM
Damned if ya do and damned if ya don't. Certainly can't make everyone happy.

We will make the 2.5 hour one-way trip back to Kokomo next Sunday and have a great time celebrating Father's Day.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
9 Likes: BrentTFunk, DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, jim goerge, K9Racer, Pat O'Connor Fan, racing2bwithu2, sprintsrule
jjones752 (Offline)
  #18 6/14/15 6:41 PM
I saw the Kiwi boys at a car wash in Avon around 5; sure hope they weren't giving the cars one last cleaning before loading them in the container for the trip home...anybody know if they can hang for another week?

Jim Jones
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #19 6/14/15 6:47 PM
Seems not everyone is on board with the decision to race next week. Quite a few rebuttals on twitter. Some say they should race tomorrow
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #20 6/14/15 6:47 PM
I was at the track at 6:30. the pits were a mess. I feel for the long distance travelers, but it rained.
7 Likes: fish, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, Stephen Cording, TBONE, wildman92