IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
boiler (Offline)
  #1 6/14/15 10:42 AM
Any news from track ?????? I understand the forecast is bleek but I'm hopeful positive thinker. Is the track ok now assuming weather holds off today?? Haven't been to Kokomo yet this year so was looking forward to tonight.
Justigit (Offline)
  #2 6/14/15 12:10 PM
I just left the track a little bit ago.... nice breeze blowing and the sun has just popped out now..... the track was damp but looks like it should be great racing for this evening.
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, micro94, Z-man
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #3 6/14/15 12:20 PM
Leaving Osgood for some great racing at Kokomo and going to half moon for lunch and a kokomomoster.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, Josh Spencer, Justigit, rapid robert
wildman92 (Offline)
  #4 6/14/15 12:27 PM
We are on our way and will be stopping at Half Moon too! Hoping Mother Nature cooperates tonight. #GYATK

Jen Kelley (she/her)
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Josh Spencer, rapid robert
The Scientist (Offline)
  #5 6/14/15 1:00 PM
Are you guys going to the half moon in greendale?
wildman92 (Offline)
  #6 6/14/15 1:01 PM
Originally Posted by The Scientist:
Are you guys going to the half moon in greendale?
Half Moon in Kokomo

Jen Kelley (she/her)
Josh Spencer (Offline)
  #7 6/14/15 1:47 PM
Half-Moon is located in Kokomo. It's located on 931 and center road. They love sprint car racing and they sponsor my race car! It's great food!

Josh Spencer
10 Likes: BrentTFunk, davidm, HARFprez, i love dirt track racing, nathans1012, Onlydirt, Panama, PAW, rapid robert, sprintsrule
sprintsrule (Offline)
  #8 6/14/15 3:49 PM
I wouldn't get overly excited, storming like crazy here in Lafayette and it looks to be moving towards Kokomo :-( only the weather God really knows...but I am saying a no go
Jbaldwin (Offline)
  #9 6/14/15 3:58 PM
5 minute steady rain here at track Ten minutes ago now sun shining. Still need some luck with what's coming
The Old Coyote (Offline)
  #10 6/14/15 4:02 PM
USAC just tweeted it is postponed until next Sunday

Real Race Cars Don't Have Fenders!
Ed
4 Likes: mc/rider, PAW, racegal, sprintsrule