Thread: Tire Dopers
View Single Post
Hamby454 (Offline)
  #219 4/1/22 7:02 PM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
Thanks for correcting me Hamby. If so many owners are upset about it l would expect them to show. Let’s see the evidence USAC is going to show. The problem is, like other things in the country, it could be proven fact and some people will still not choose to believe it.
It’s a meeting that will likely have less than 20 people at it. I only know of a few facts. Usac hid names(not their standard way of doing things), usac claims the lab is at fault(doesn’t release said lab or even that they will be using a different lab in the future, honestly it reads as though the will continue with this lab until another issue comes up and then handle it the same way they did this one, yikes), usac claims it’s an anomaly well Hoosier knows what’s in their tires, anything in said tires, even if off in amounts wouldn’t show up in a test as it’s a chemical known to be in the tire(it’s not unrealistic that all tires used the same prep and method), there are plenty more “uncertainties” that aren’t adding up but if people such as kunz, Swanson, Amati, and other teams are boycotting(remember these are folks at the track with the series on a regular basis with more knowledge than any of us) then there is reason to believe the “facts” you believe usac is going to deliver to those 15 owners at this meeting may amount to a pile of manure. I won’t forego this any longer as I’ve said my piece. Seems some people just want to love usac. More power to them. Hell I love their product. But this, this was handled as poorly as possible by a sanctioning body and before it’s all said and done the true “facts” will come to light, whatever they may be.
5 Likes: addictedtodirt, bighd0522, chrismattlin, PIT CART, yeleyfan76