View Single Post
9/21/10, 6:52 PM   #42
Re: US 24 Midget clash
rockstar5

Quote:
Originally Posted by smorgan15m View Post
I was one of the mini sprints that was there racing at us 24 speedway in the green and white 15M. I won the third heat and beat out two true midgets by over half a track. This is not our first outing in running with the midgets we run alot of shows down in Missouri with the Ozark Mountain Midgets and our mini sprints do very well running against the midgets. We have run with the midgets on 1/4 mile and small 3/8 mile tracks and have always stayed right with the midgets and made it very good race to watch. I do think there should be more of this type of shows.
Yeah, you won the heat good for you. I was in your heat in a full size midget. You didn't beat me by a half a track in the heat, I started at the back, where did you start? I got stuck behind a car that was blocking like he was in the lead, so that put me starting in the back of the a main. I don't know where you started, but I finished in front of you. I don't know who you are, but you shouldn't be on here bad mouthing other drivers. I didn't want to get in this but that was kind of an insult bud #23r