Thread: Kokomo??
View Single Post
7/12/10, 11:16 AM   #82
Re: Kokomo??
openwheelKT

Race Count Last Year: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Kaiser View Post
Was Ballou taunting the crowd to come over and meet him at the turn 1 opening as he walked off the track??
That's what we will refer to as the ugly part. There was some of that. Like I said, it was all interesting to stand and watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKracing View Post
Are you kidding me? Robert Ballou is awesome. He is allowed to express his opinion and he felt as if DD made a bonehead move. Just because it happend at Kokomo he is not allowed to confront him? Thats a bunch of BS.. What's the crowd going to do? Beat him up? I doubt it. Keep racin hard Robert!
I never said he couldn’t/shouldn’t say anything if he feels he needs to. All I said was time and place. Go to the car, say something and then finish it later in the pits if want to. Don’t stand there for a minute and tell everybody to f-off that says anything about getting away from the car. Had nothing to do with who it was or where it was to me. Has nothing to do with the crowd beating him up either. I’m thinking an f-off to anybody in the crowd isn’t really want you are wanting to do when looking back at the end of the night. I have no beef with him being mad....you can't give an inch out there....too many good drivers. Just think it could have been handled better. That's just how I saw it.....
Last edited by openwheelKT; 7/12/10 at 11:19 AM.