IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Looking for info
7/16/17, 10:45 AM   #1
Looking for info
Dirtracer31

I've been racing dirt Late Models and Modifieds for several years. I'm thinking about switching to open wheels. I have a lot of interest in non wing sprints and Midgets as well. The sprint rules and differences I have figured pretty well. The midgets are more confusing to me. Can someone tell the difference between all the various midget divisions. USAC National, Speed 2, TQ, Montpelier weekly, and so one? I'd like to have a car I can race in several sanctions without changing engines or a bunch of other stuff. Is that possible or will I be stuck to one sanction or the other? If I build a car I can run at Montpellier weekly will it be able to race with Speed 2 or even National competitively? What should I look for in a car and engine combo? Will a TQ car run with the Speed 2 cars? Thanks for and insight anyone can provide.

7/16/17, 11:08 AM   #2
R.Drang

Give me a call. 219 801 8590 Rich

7/16/17, 11:30 AM   #3
motorhead748

Go sprint car.. not an huge cost difference to get in & race for more money.

2 members like this post: oppweld, Simon_says17
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Looking for info