IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #1 7/8/17 12:33 PM
After last nights 2" in under an hour downpour (more in some places) today is a perfect day to be at the Kokomo Speedway, the sun is out in full force the temp. is perfect and the parking lot/pits are drying out. Tonight take a min and thank the crew at the Speedway for working all night instead of sleeping so we can enjoy a perfect night at Sprint week.

Stop by our trailer and get your 2017 Josh Spencer tee shirt at just $15 if you don't want a shirt just stop and say hi.

Remember to tell them you love them every chance you get because one day you will run out of chances.

See you all tonight at Kokomo Speedway

Jerry #66j
17 Likes: billm233, Bobv, cjm3535, flagboy55, goat, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, jonboat15, Kydehart, mc/rider, Mrs G, rapid robert, spicoli, Stevensville Mike, Will Shunk, WinglessLovers
revjimk (Offline)
  #2 7/8/17 1:50 PM
I love it! Hope its nice tomorrow at Lawrenceburg.... drove all the way from Pa. (started in Connecticut...)
2 Likes: flagboy55, Kydehart
Kydehart (Offline)
  #3 7/8/17 3:06 PM
Excellent post! Wish I could go tonight but I'm working. Hope to be there at the burg tomorrow evening! Good luck josh and have fun!
Racingblues (Offline)
  #4 7/8/17 5:22 PM
Just counted 46 sprints in the pits.
3 Likes: interpreter66, jim goerge, Kydehart
jonboat15 (Offline)
  #5 7/8/17 5:26 PM
46 sprints, I'm drooling. Wish I was there.
2 Likes: interpreter66, Kydehart
jmeneely (Offline)
  #6 7/8/17 5:29 PM
Have line up yet
Kydehart (Offline)
  #7 7/8/17 5:39 PM
Originally Posted by jonboat15:
46 sprints, I'm drooling. Wish I was there.
Agreed
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #8 7/8/17 5:39 PM