IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #1 10/2/08 10:59 AM
:thumbhere it is look down!!!!!

10-01-08 The Throttle will be in Terre Haute on Saturday racing in the Hut 100. He will be driving a THIRD car for Tony Stewart Racing! There is one catch however. This car will be a backup for Levi Jones..... so if Levi has any problems before racetime Shane is bumped out of it. This is a GREAT opportunity for the Throttle! We are all wishing him the best.... and hoping Levi has a smooth night! :applaud:
BuckeyeBullet (Offline)
  #2 10/2/08 11:08 AM
Great news for the Throttle:thumb...bummer though I was hoping he'd be at the Burg:crying:. He better drive the wheels off of that TSR midget :checkered:
service manager (Offline)
  #3 10/2/08 11:08 AM
:checkered:This is great news!! Do we think that this might mean a ride for "09" in the stewart racing sprint car and midgets for Shane? That would be great to see Shane get a shot with Stewart Racing! He is one guy that would make Stewart racing and the rest of us proud!
ThrottleHead (Offline)
  #4 10/2/08 11:18 AM
Wouldn't that be something if he can parlay this opportunity into a full time deal for 2009? I don't think many would argue that he would do great for TSR.
Hey Tony.... Hire Cottle! He would drive the wheels off ALL 3 divisions of race cars!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Onlydirt (Offline)
  #5 10/2/08 11:38 AM
Best of Luck Throttle!!
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #6 10/2/08 11:52 AM
Other than an Ins.policy, mabe for bal. of sched.!!....mabe to fin 1-2 in pts.??.....or is a seat becoming open for 09 at "TSR"??.....Time will tell!!....Brucer'
coachmeece (Offline)
  #7 10/2/08 1:59 PM
Good luck cottle
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #8 10/2/08 3:29 PM
Good luck cottle.i'll see you there.:thumb
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #9 10/2/08 3:51 PM
Sweet, lose one and gain a certifiable driving machine. I love it, See ya there Shane
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #10 10/2/08 3:56 PM
TSR may have the two biggest drivers at Terre Haute saturday evening in Levi Jones and Shane Cottle.

Hey Cottle good luck from the President of the Throttlezone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!