IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
suzuki756 (Offline)
  #11 8/16/16 9:23 PM
Another great story of Bryan. I was racing mini sprints at the burg and it started pouring rain i always went by myself back then, I was out in the rain taking my wing off so I could get the car in my trailer got it off but couldn't get the car in the trailer because of the mud I just couldn't push it and here comer Bryan with his four wheeler to push my car in . And it was still pouring rain . That made me a fan for life . He didn't care to come in the pouring rain to help someone. and after reading on here it is how he is ! not how he was . I think he is still that way now , he showed a lot of people the right way to be.
20 Likes: Bobv, davidm, DirtHawk92, fishnman, Game Time, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jim goerge, KKRfan-Thralls, mc/rider, mowerman, mrsstanfill, nathans1012, racefanindy, RynoK1999, stanbrough4presidentgo53, tirespinner, TQ97, trannyman, turn4
hairracer44 (Offline)
  #12 8/16/16 9:46 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Clauson:
Would love to see a list of first timers heading to Kokomo next Wednesday.
Tim trying to figure out tire rules as I run American Racers but as usual with our great family of racer I have had tires offered already. Just need to work out logistics of getting of work to get there. 95% sure I'll be there with my car. Long story short Kokomo was going to be the first place I drove a sprint car almost 12 years ago but couldn't get the car done in time and never made it to race there yet. I guess it really to GMATK.....

David Hair #44
15 Likes: DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jim goerge, Josh Spencer, MIracing, MOORESVILLETRUCKER, mowerman, mtek56, Nate, nathans1012, PushEm, ryan84, sprintracer82, tirespinner
Tim Clauson (Offline)
  #13 8/16/16 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by hairracer44:
Tim trying to figure out tire rules as I run American Racers but as usual with our great family of racer I have had tires offered already. Just need to work out logistics of getting of work to get there. 95% sure I'll be there with my car. Long story short Kokomo was going to be the first place I drove a sprint car almost 12 years ago but couldn't get the car done in time and never made it to race there yet. I guess it really to GMATK.....

David Hair #44
David hope to see you there.

Here are the rules as posted on the Kokomo Website

http://kokomospeedway.net/bryan-clausons-celebration-of-life/#more-1738

W.W.B.K.D. ?
8 Likes: DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, jscott101, mowerman, ryan84, sapper211, tirespinner
Mrs G (Offline)
  #14 8/17/16 10:50 AM
Who else will be making their first start at Kokomo next Wednesday?

Mrs G
hairracer44 (Offline)
  #15 8/17/16 11:32 AM
Decision has been made I'll be there in my car.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

David Hair #44
14 Likes: Backitin, BrentTFunk, davidm, farriswheel, i love dirt track racing, JarrettFarms73, mc/rider, MOORESVILLETRUCKER, Mrs G, nathans1012, PIT CART, ryan84, sapper211, SPRINTCAR
younggun398 (Offline)
  #16 8/17/16 12:04 PM
Cant wait to see the turn out for this special occasion. You don't want to miss it. This will be an event you will forever tell the stories of and be proud to say you were there.

If anyone is needing tires I have plenty of still good used LR's and a few RR's. Just PM me if your looking.
8 Likes: Backitin, BrentTFunk, hairracer44, i love dirt track racing, JarrettFarms73, jim goerge, mlamb, PIT CART
Jensen44 (Offline)
  #17 8/17/16 12:22 PM
Started building Jake Scott a car from the ground up last night. As long as we get it done in time and we get everything we need, he will be there for the first time👍
15 Likes: addictedtodirt, Backitin, BrentTFunk, davidm, farriswheel, hairracer44, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, JarrettFarms73, jim goerge, koolaid89, mc/rider, nathans1012, Slider20, tirespinner
bobbyhill (Offline)
  #18 8/17/16 2:40 PM
Ben Knight will be making his first start at Kokomo
9 Likes: addictedtodirt, Backitin, BrentTFunk, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, JarrettFarms73, jim goerge, Slider20, tirespinner
Rich Mersereau (Offline)
  #19 8/17/16 3:25 PM
Get Your Ass To Kokomo . . . . . is there any other way to honor BC

Love our sport.

Rich M
3 Likes: Csmith, i love dirt track racing, koolaid89
Sprintcarfanatic (Offline)
  #20 8/17/16 6:42 PM
Man I'd love to come but 2 other guys at work are off & I know I'm stuck. Told the Boss about it today.

This is free admission so will anybody be at the booth to accept money donated ?