IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
trannyman (Offline)
  #61 7/29/16 10:48 PM
The quote was only one truck working the track.and even you clarified that wasn't true.as far as a great effort,in the eye of the beholder.if you're a racer then it's not your first rain out and won't be the last.
Sullivan69Racing (Offline)
  #62 7/29/16 10:53 PM
When posted at 815 one truck was on the track. I'm sorry but if you think 3 trucks working the track in after short rain shower then something is wrong with your idea of how to work a track in.
pushinthecushin (Offline)
  #63 7/29/16 10:57 PM
Come on guys what's done is done. The end result sucks for everyone. Nothing we can do about it now. Hope the weather cooperates with us tomorrow.
5 Likes: DirtHawk92, grantman, Jerry Shaw, tirespinner, wildman92
  #64 7/30/16 12:40 AM
http://pushinthecushin.net/boss___tcrp_7_29_16 Some pit shots
2 Likes: DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing
TQ29m (Offline)
  #65 7/30/16 9:04 AM
I really don't think all this negativity is necessary, one in particular never has a good thing to say about Twin Cities, or any other track for that matter, maybe he just hates racing, but it is wearing me out, this is Indiana, dirt racing at it's best you're wining about, why not get over it, it must be lonesome in your head! Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
2 Likes: billw, SprintManDave
on_the_hammer (Offline)
  #66 7/30/16 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by TQ29m:
I really don't think all this negativity is necessary, one in particular never has a good thing to say about Twin Cities, or any other track for that matter, maybe he just hates racing, but it is wearing me out, this is Indiana, dirt racing at it's best you're wining about, why not get over it, it must be lonesome in your head! Bob
So you'd be happy with going to a special race that rarely runs sprint cars, not one car even hot lapped and being told no refund and no reschedule?? Love this sport more than anything, but when promoters take fans hard earned money and screw them over it should be addressed.
8 Likes: ByronMack, Charles Nungester, Clydesdale, dirtnonwingfan, dkdorkboy, PIT CART, smith19, Stephen Cording
wildman92 (Online)
  #67 7/30/16 10:24 AM
That's the chance you take with Mother Nature and racing.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
2 Likes: SprintManDave, Unlucky#9
  #68 7/30/16 10:31 AM
Send them an email or give them a call and voice your opinion that way.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #69 7/30/16 10:32 AM
Originally Posted by wildman92:
That's the chance you take with Mother Nature and racing.
Wait, With no promises of a future show admission or refund, You'd go back and pay more money on another promiss when they already took your money and delivered no product?

Everyone gets rained out at some point, But whats the policy? Another show admission, Refund? or We got your $$ ha ha.

Charles Nungester
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #70 7/30/16 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by pushinthecushin:
Send them an email or give them a call and voice your opinion that way.
Well said.

Charles Nungester