IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Birdsboro (Offline)
  #1 2/10/16 7:24 PM
I am planning on taking some vacation and coming out. Is there any sort of racing on monday and tuesday anywhere....late models or anything....
mlamb (Offline)
  #2 2/10/16 7:37 PM
Tuesday July 12 Attica Ohio
WoO sprints Brad Doty classic.
Birdsboro (Offline)
  #3 2/10/16 8:03 PM
Found summer helltour at plymouth on tuesday
2 Likes: Stephen Cording, TNRustler
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #4 2/10/16 9:05 PM
Not racing, but took a day to kayak sugar creek. No disappointment there! And close to THAT and LPS
2 Likes: DirtHawk92, Mattmac05
racegal (Offline)
  #5 2/10/16 10:23 PM
Doesn't North Vernon usually race some time in between there?

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
HARFprez (Offline)
  #6 2/10/16 11:51 PM
And last year a group put on a softball game that monday evening with almost all the drivers attending and silent auction. It was a blast.
5 Likes: cmakin, DirtHawk92, jim goerge, oldfan49, Stephen Cording
cshuman (Offline)
  #7 2/11/16 12:54 AM
RMAC Softball Showdown, it was a really cool event to raise money for Riley's Children's Hospital, should be bigger and better this year!
17 Likes: BrentTFunk, cmakin, davidm, DirtHawk92, dirtnonwingfan, fish, Flatrightrear, i love dirt track racing, JarrettFarms73, jim goerge, mtek56, Pat O'Connor Fan, PIT CART, racegal, Slider20, Stephen Cording, turn4
cmakin (Offline)
  #8 2/11/16 7:55 AM
Originally Posted by cshuman:
RMAC Softball Showdown, it was a really cool event to raise money for Riley's Children's Hospital, should be bigger and better this year!
What he said. . .it is a blast. Always looking for sponsors, too. I am happy to say that I will be a sponsor again this year. It is an event not to miss.

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
3 Likes: jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, turn4
Stine388 (Offline)
  #9 2/11/16 4:04 PM
Hell Tour at Plymouth on Tuesday then Wednesday Hell tour at Shadyhill... Late models going around shadyhill will be a first i do believe and the mod usely put on a good show there!
Birdsboro (Offline)
  #10 2/11/16 6:39 PM
Thanks for the info gang.... this is looking to be a good year. where do they play the game at?