IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
hoosierhillbilly (Offline)
  #1 10/3/15 8:29 AM
Plainfield Indiana's Bill Rose is tied for the IRA winged sprints points lead going into tonight's finale in Wisconsin. Good luck to him and the team.

While he has mostly run winged cars lately, bill used to run full time around Indiana in the non wing cars.

Number three; You have the right to free speech; As long as You're not dumb enough to actually try it —The Clash
32 Likes: 2fast4u, addictedtodirt, bighd0522, bigq11, Bobv, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Clydesdale, dirtball, Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, EBookerFan, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, illinifan, Indy1808, Jbaldwin, jim goerge, Leohr46, Midwest Connection, mlamb, PIT CART, pushinthecushin, rapid robert, rmr6nm, ronmil, Russ, spicoli, Stevensville Mike, svfd830, tirespinner, treecitytornado
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #2 10/3/15 3:13 PM
He even raced Late Models before that!
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge
Beinthecircle (Offline)
  #3 10/3/15 4:56 PM
Is the race streamed online!?
hoosierhillbilly (Offline)
  #4 10/4/15 8:53 AM
Beinthecircle posted this in classifieds so I wanted to post it here too. Rose wins title by starting 10th and finishing 2nd.

Congrats to Bill

Number three; You have the right to free speech; As long as You're not dumb enough to actually try it —The Clash
25 Likes: 2fast4u, bighd0522, bigq11, BrentTFunk, CCI, Clydesdale, CRA91, DaveP63, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, illinifan, JCC, jim goerge, kcarm92, Leohr46, monkeyboy, nitrofunny, PIT CART, rapid robert, SDHill89, Stevensville Mike, svfd830, tdt636, tirespinner, treecitytornado
sprntr (Offline)
  #5 10/4/15 2:06 PM
Good Job Billy!
Beinthecircle (Offline)
  #6 10/4/15 3:39 PM
Thank you for posting this. I was half asleep when I (tried) posting it
v8j (Offline)
  #7 10/4/15 5:11 PM
Congratulations !!!!! Bill Rose
Leohr46 (Offline)
  #8 10/4/15 6:43 PM
Great job.
Points (Offline)
  #9 10/5/15 12:44 AM
It was quite a final race. Bill did start tenth with two others in championship contention starting ahead of him. But it took four attempts to get the first lap in and by missing all the mayhem he actually started on the front row by the fourth attempt with the other two damaged and in the rear. It would of been pretty close points wise had the early wreckage not played a factor as the track turned hard to pass on. Bill gave it some good shots but finished second.
Happy to see him get the championship. Been to quite a few IRA shows and he has always been fast and a contender. Though he actually won this title without a win with the IRA.
Graham08 (Offline)
  #10 10/5/15 8:20 AM
Bill will be running the Kissel #320 in the BOSS portion of the Sprintacular this weekend at Eldora.
2 Likes: Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner