IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
billw (Offline)
  #1 8/31/15 4:18 PM
im heading out from pa fri morning and hitting attica fri and kokomo sunday.. what are my options for sprints on sat ive only found putnamville and lawrenceburg did i miss anything
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 8/31/15 6:11 PM
Nope, LPS and Lawrenceburg.

Charles Nungester
hoosier race fan (Offline)
  #3 8/31/15 6:33 PM
Not sprints, but I think Montpelier has Midgets on Saturday night. That would be right on your way from Attica Friday to Kokomo Sunday. Wish I lived closer to Attica where I could make it to that show Friday night.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #4 8/31/15 6:51 PM
Gas City is running Fri night.

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, dickster
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #5 8/31/15 8:09 PM
Saturday Night: In the event bad weather streaks across central Indiana below the big lakes and avoids Michigan, up this way on Saturday is the season championship night at Butler Speedway (410 winged sprints) and the SOD finale up at Crystal Motor Speedway. Both are a tad out of your way, but like I said, if the weather throws you a curve downstairs, there are options up top. Both tracks allow coolers, beer, and food, and have plenty of free camping/stay over room.

Have fun wherever you wind up.
btg1963 (Offline)
  #6 8/31/15 8:10 PM
Isn't Attica a two night show?
Scooter (Offline)
  #7 8/31/15 8:18 PM
Yes - 2 night show at Attica
Lucas oil late models and ASCoC Friday
ASCoC and regular classes?? Saturday
btg1963 (Offline)
  #8 8/31/15 8:32 PM
I went to the Friday night show at Attica last year to see the ASCoC and the Lucas Oil Late Models. Great show! The late models got the big money on Friday, but I believe the sprints had just as big a payout on Saturday.
billw (Offline)
  #9 8/31/15 9:06 PM
thanks guys.. only really going to attica for the late modelsi see enough wings at home. looks like ill be headed to putnamville
Scooter (Offline)
  #10 8/31/15 9:08 PM
Same plan here