IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Beinthecircle (Offline)
  #71 6/28/15 1:15 AM
Originally Posted by awon24:
Destroying a race car is unfortunate for every car owner, regardless if you are an owner/driver or a owner with a hired driver. I'm pretty sure someone owns the 57 and it's unfortunate for him too.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that red 57 is owned by an old man named Hazen or something like that? 😭
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #72 6/28/15 10:09 AM
What a great win. Not only for the team owned by the grandson of the Great Chuck Amati. But, also for Donnie Gentry, who comes from from one of Indiana's great racing families. I'm 51 and I can't remember when there wasn't a Gentry racing somewhere in Southern Indiana.

It's good news for everyone to see Chad Boespflug and this team catching fire right before Sprint Week.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
9 Likes: 2rock21, amati, Dgentry51, dirt330, FishBurger, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, rclaridge, robert gatten
Hammer down (Offline)
  #73 6/28/15 10:28 AM
Great job to the 66 team, Donnie has really turned it around. And the man way in the back, the 66 cheering section, truck driver, tire changer....Porky. Great job guys
ronmil (Offline)
  #74 6/28/15 2:18 PM
Until the Stanbrough/Cottle accident, the race was every bit as good, if not better, than the KISS race two weeks ago. The accident not only destroyed two cars, it made the remainder of the race anti-climatic. Still, it was an excellent race, run before a large crowd.

Ron Miller
CRA91 (Offline)
  #75 6/28/15 2:33 PM
Congrats to Chad and his team on their win,I'll be seeing you at sprintweek as long as we keep everything in one piece after Santa Maria and Perris on July 4th weekend.

Terry James Jr.