IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #11 11/6/14 9:24 PM
Originally Posted by treecitytornado:
2015 BOSS schedule hasn't been released as far as I know.
Well you can mark that date. Dippin Dots guy told me.

Charles Nungester
PIT CART (Offline)
  #12 11/6/14 9:40 PM
I wonder what classes is running 4 crowns weekend. Nothing is listed on the side bar of the schedule I seen. I personally hope nothing changes.
arctic monkey21 (Offline)
  #13 11/6/14 10:18 PM
This is something I've hoped a track would do for a long time. It should be a lot of fun and hopefully its a big winner for Eldora and both series so they will keep scheduling it.
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #14 11/7/14 1:21 AM
PIT CART, the article reads all is the same for Four Crown.
2 Likes: Daboy, PIT CART
dirt in ur beer (Offline)
  #15 11/7/14 9:07 AM
If you can find something to complain about with this idea then maybe you need to seek help. And please don't sit next to me!
10 Likes: apexonephoto, Blitzman, Daboy, dusty tracks, fish, monkeyboy, progressive22, Rex W., Russ, speed bump
racefan20 (Offline)
  #16 11/7/14 10:03 AM
Originally Posted by dirt in ur beer:
If you can find something to complain about with this idea then maybe you need to seek help. And please don't sit next to me!

I don't think you have to worry about me sitting next to you unless you are at bloomington and putnamville those nights. it's just an opinion from past experience if you don't like it go on to the next post.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
dirt in ur beer (Offline)
  #17 11/7/14 10:10 AM
Take your own medicine
2 Likes: fish, Rex W.
Nate (Offline)
  #18 11/7/14 10:55 AM
Potentially a great show...if the track can hold up.
98arpy (Offline)
  #19 11/7/14 11:00 AM
It is too bad that Fremont has shut down for all of Eldora's Outlaw events to be a good neighbor. In the last few years Fremont has been running a 5K to win Boss race on the May weekend and now this.
I think that most non winged fans would still go to Fremont.
It's a shame things like this seem to be increasing.
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, Fremont Speedway
quicktime3 (Offline)
  #20 11/7/14 12:00 PM
Looks to me like Fremont's BOSS race was May 3rd. So they stayed off of it. And they announced it quite early, leaving Fremont & BOSS plenty of time to work around it.