IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
illinisprintfan (Offline)
  #41 5/24/14 10:09 PM
It is good to see Kyle Cummins running so good this weekend. He should be pretty stout at his home track tomorrow.
wildman92 (Offline)
  #42 5/24/14 10:13 PM
@robertballou81: Bland wins over Brady short cummins c.short Stanbrough Sterrett Ballou Stockon Hayden Gaines darland mattox...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jen Kelley (she/her)
5 Likes: AustinSprinter, FishBurger, racegal, SprintManDave, TNRustler
SprintManDave (Offline)
  #43 5/24/14 10:20 PM
Thanks for the updates Jen.
cody leohr 46L (Offline)
  #44 5/24/14 10:26 PM
Feeling bad for shields he's having a rough season
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #45 5/24/14 10:27 PM
I was personally glad to see my buddy Brandon Mattox get his car back together after flipping in his heat to finish strong in the feature.
38DD (Offline)
  #46 5/24/14 10:32 PM
Hell yea Jeff Bland Jr good job pickles
Panama (Offline)
  #47 5/24/14 10:57 PM
I could not be happier for the Burton's and the Blands!

04-EVER !!!!!!
4 Likes: jim goerge, racefan20, racegal, Sprint Car Racing Fan
wildman92 (Offline)
  #48 5/24/14 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by SprintManDave:
Thanks for the updates Jen.
You're welcome Dave! Hope you are doing well and hope to see you soon!

Jen Kelley (she/her)
3Cfan (Offline)
  #49 5/24/14 11:06 PM
Great racing action tonight. Happy for the Burton family although not a Bland fan whatsoever. Another strong run for the 3C of Cummins despite the boss man Mark not at the track. We'll done, Kyle !!!
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #50 5/24/14 11:07 PM
Once Brady was able to fight his way through Shuman, Ballou and Stanbrough you knew we might be in for a real dog fight. He caught Jeff and pulled even with him a few times, but running up there on the top shelf Jeff just had too much momentum coming out of turns two and four. Bland was impressive tonight and really put on a show. Speaking of show, for the second night in a row, the feature's most entertaining driver probably was Kyle Cummins. Running the top on some laps, threading the needle between multiple cars on others, he earned a hard fought third place and sure was fun to watch.

It's been a great MSCS weekend so far. Now on to a joint that never disappoints, Tri-State Speedway. Adding Clayton and Schuerenberg back into the mix at that place, definitely will make for a great show.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
4 Likes: 3Cfan, Charles Nungester, jim goerge, Sprint Car Racing Fan