IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Viper VS Rosson headers
3/7/14, 11:36 AM   #1
Viper VS Rosson headers
Steve in NOColorado

What is the general opinion on these headers? Are they both about the same performance wise? I know the Rossons are stainless steel so they should last forever. Besides the material is there much difference between the two of them?

3/7/14, 4:19 PM   #2
Re: Viper VS Rosson headers
DAD

Steve

The consideration of what type of header to buy should be pretty far down on your shopping list. A lifetime for a race car may be around the next corner, the same holds true for headers. Buy what you can afford or if you want to impress people buy what looks trick to you. As a board certified Muffoligest I can assure you that exhaust gases are no where near as smart as some people would like you to believe. If you have plenty of money have at it, if not I have never seen an instance where a header was the difference between the back of the pack and a winner..Spend all your extra cash on tires and shocks, and put all your extra energy into set up and driving skills.

Honest Dad himself
Last edited by DAD; 3/7/14 at 4:21 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Viper VS Rosson headers