IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
4wheelsinthekoosh (Offline)
  #1 1/18/14 11:02 PM
Who else wanted to see Shane Cottle kick the hell out of Brad Kuhn.
16 Likes: AustinSprinter, B-square, c47, CRA91, Deansnuts, Fredy, kcarm92, LUCKYONE, nathans1012, Onlydirt, oppweld, ossuks, Pat O'Connor Fan, scottyCbus, throb, Ty
bigq11 (Offline)
  #2 1/18/14 11:24 PM
Who says he didn't. They cut away before he got to him. Kidding aside, I doubt much happened. He was probably tired out from running that far by the time he got there.
2 Likes: CTtoPA, interpreter66
richie (Offline)
  #3 1/18/14 11:30 PM
Originally Posted by bigq11:
Kidding aside, I doubt much happened. He was probably tired out from running that far by the time he got there.
That's not what I've heard/read.
OZ11 (Offline)
  #4 1/18/14 11:31 PM
Cottle walked up to Kuhn didn't say nothing,, just started swinging and kicked his ass.
2 Likes: Pat O'Connor Fan, Steve Wendel
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #5 1/18/14 11:36 PM
Coverage is not the best for sure. Glad it's on, but not enough driver interviews, no Cottle/Kuhn follow-up, when was the last time someone ran an in/out box?, 65" wheel base, etc. Sure miss the Larry and Gary show! Dave Despain calling the play by play would be great too. I'm sure they will get better as time goes on.
RGraves (Offline)
  #6 1/19/14 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by OZ11:
Cottle walked up to Kuhn didn't say nothing,, just started swinging and kicked his ass.
Not really. Saw it on FB. Cottle walked up to him and pushed his shoulders. It took nothing for the guy to pull him back. Not impressed. If he was looking for anything but attention, he would've just went in there and got the job done. Weak
9racing (Offline)
  #7 1/19/14 12:05 AM
Originally Posted by bigq11:
Who says he didn't. They cut away before he got to him. Kidding aside, I doubt much happened. He was probably tired out from running that far by the time he got there.
You must not know much about Cottle.. dude is a beast!!
4 Likes: B-square, Brat47, Fredy, Pat O'Connor Fan
Kellen Conover (Offline)
  #8 1/19/14 12:14 AM
If you happen to have twitter and know how to search for DJ Netto you will see what happened.
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #9 1/19/14 12:19 AM
Originally Posted by OZ11:
I just saw the video. Nobody got beat up. Kuhn might have gotten beat up if there weren't a whole crowd of people there to break it up and hold Shane back. It was over before it really even got started.

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
2 Likes: I Miss Manzy, progressive22
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #10 1/19/14 1:41 AM
Originally Posted by RGraves:
Not really. Saw it on FB. Cottle walked up to him and pushed his shoulders. It took nothing for the guy to pull him back. Not impressed. If he was looking for anything but attention, he would've just went in there and got the job done. Weak
Easy for people to post ***** on the 'net when they don't have to look a really pizzed off Shane in the eye
11 Likes: agar, B-square, Brat47, Charles Nungester, interpreter66, mowerman, nathans1012, Onlydirt, Osborn, reeserx, ronmil