IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Flubyu (Offline)
  #1 1/12/14 4:21 PM
Vintage tube frame midget, appears to be a 50's Hillegass but I have no dash tag to prove this, I have had a number of people inspect the car and in there opinion it was a Hillegass. Chassis is pretty nice being that it was raced 20-30 years and then put away, rails look straight with common added brackets here and there, the upright tubes (around drivers compartment) have been replaced at some point not sure why but they were done correctly.
The cage is a bolt on and can be removed easily in minutes, I was told the car raced in NJ,NY,PA and in around the east coast. Most of the parts that were on the car when it was parked in the 70's remain with the car and are included, quick change rear (has been repaired) w/axle ring and gears, front axle complete w/spring, spindles, hubs. Front and rear radius arms, steering arms, steering box (unknown mfc) Ambler in/out box (has been repaired) exterior body panels & nerf bars. Rear torsion bars, arm & stops, fuel tank, dash panel, Bell steering wheel, w/lots of extra boxes of parts.
Asking $2200.00
ph 419-615-7461
Thanks!
Danny
Flubyu (Offline)
  #2 1/19/14 4:00 PM
Price has been reduced to $1900.00
grinch (Offline)
  #3 1/22/14 9:19 PM
where is this car located?
Flubyu (Offline)
  #4 1/24/14 8:42 PM