IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
robert gatten (Offline)
  #1 8/25/13 7:19 PM
There are rules for nominating Paul Hazen to the Hall Of Fame but i'll bet it would get their attention if enough fans would just email a request for Paul Hazen to be put in hall to sprintcarhof@sprintcarhof.com. 57 years with the # 57 has got to be a record and needs to be awarded, don"t you think ?
21 Likes: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, 5JMOFFATTFAN!, BrentTFunk, dickster, El1teBr33ze, i love dirt track racing, Indy1808, interpreter66, jim goerge, Midget 89, Morgan7m, PIT CART, racegal, racing2bwithu2, REALDEAL, scottyCbus, snow white 33, Sprint Car Racing Fan, SprintManDave, Sprints!, The Old Coyote
PIT CART (Online)
  #2 8/25/13 9:40 PM
Sent

Posted via Mobile Device
robert gatten (Offline)
  #3 8/26/13 12:27 PM
thanks, keep them coming.
Eatin Dirt (Online)
  #4 8/26/13 2:38 PM
Sent

Posted via Mobile Device
tntbusco (Offline)
  #5 8/26/13 3:13 PM
Sent

Posted via Mobile Device
HARFprez (Offline)
  #6 8/26/13 5:29 PM
How did HARF get so much smarter then the NSCH of F? We inducted Paul into our HoF in 2007! And well deserved, but then again, our HoF is voted on by our members, and we all know the members of HARF are usually alot smarter then the Prez is. Sent mine in, so you all do the same, a great gentleman and the #57 is always a sprint car to be dealt with...for decades now! bob
Hopkinsracing14 (Offline)
  #7 8/26/13 6:43 PM
Sent
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #8 8/26/13 7:54 PM
If the tracks, fans and other racers only knew how many owners back there credit Paul for either them being in racing, Or for still being in racing. I think they'd all send the mail!

Charles Nungester