IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
PJ Wright (Offline)
  #31 7/19/13 7:47 PM
I know the whiners have had a terrible week with very little to complain about. I'm sure they're relieved. Tonight just might save a few folks from having to visit their therapists.
Hey Walls; You get irate when someone slams LPS. Why do you enjoy bashing other tracks?
I don't suppose a late start with the sun down could possibly lead to better racing during the feature, could it?
Nah, no need looking at the bright side. It goes against everything some people stand for.

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.
20 Likes: addictedtodirt, BrandonT30, BrentTFunk, dirtfan98, fasster23, fish, FishBurger, Gregg, Hot Rod K., JackSam40, jjsprt92, open_wheel_outlaw, Pat O'Connor Fan, PAW, ronmil, SPRINTCAR, team3521, TQ29m
Eatin Dirt (Offline)
  #32 7/19/13 7:51 PM
Water truck back to the track. This is turning into a bad joke. Hope this track is good when the time comes.

Posted via Mobile Device
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE
  #33 7/19/13 7:53 PM
Update.... There's people ******** and there not even here, they must have a job in the AC & too much time on there hands

Posted via Mobile Device
3 Likes: fasster23, JackSam40, Ty
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #34 7/19/13 7:54 PM
Originally Posted by PJ Wright:
I know the whiners have had a terrible week with very little to complain about. I'm sure they're relieved. Tonight just might save a few folks from having to visit their therapists.
Hey Walls; You get irate when someone slams LPS. Why do you enjoy bashing other tracks?
I don't suppose a late start with the sun down could possibly lead to better racing during the feature, could it?
Nah, no need looking at the bright side. It goes against everything some people stand for.
Im not bashing anybody or anything..i said they were gonna rework the track and somebody asked what was going on..i said tractor races...get ur crap straight

Posted via Mobile Device
SDHill89 (Offline)
  #35 7/19/13 7:55 PM
This delay is annoying but I'm drinking beer and listing to music in the parking lot so I could think of a lot of things that are worse than this. One of them is sitting at home not getting to see an Indiana Sprint Week race tonight.

Posted via Mobile Device
7 Likes: 2fast4u, addictedtodirt, Chastain75, Racer12, speed bump, sw1911, TNRustler
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #36 7/19/13 8:01 PM
The natives are getting restless!

Posted via Mobile Device
Slider812 (Offline)
  #37 7/19/13 8:03 PM
Would never have that at TSS. I'm really enjoying seeing everyone batch about track work. Hahaha. Enjoy!!!

Posted via Mobile Device
PJ Wright (Offline)
  #38 7/19/13 8:07 PM
Originally Posted by Wallsracing:
get ur crap straight

Posted via Mobile Device
I'm talking about many times on many threads when you seem to take a great deal of pleasure in other tracks problems. Like Paragon cancelling due to "lack of interest". Just one example. That's the straight crap.

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.
2 Likes: fish, jjsprt92
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #39 7/19/13 8:09 PM
43 cars on track ....red flag for fuel stop

Posted via Mobile Device
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #40 7/19/13 8:11 PM
Originally Posted by PJ Wright:
I'm talking about many times on many threads when you seem to take a great deal of pleasure in other tracks problems. Like Paragon cancelling due to "lack of interest". Just one example. That's the straight crap.
Yup thats exactly what they said over the PA...due to lack of interst..everybody on here complains and bashes

Posted via Mobile Device