IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
cmakin (Offline)
  #1 5/30/13 12:53 PM
I have made my vacation and travel arrangements and plan to be back up for Indiana Sprint Week. . . . .

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
4 Likes: Danny Burton, IndyBound, jim goerge, racegal
davidm (Offline)
  #2 5/30/13 12:55 PM
You lucky dog you! Looking forward to seeing some great photos!
Andrew S. Quinn (Online)
  #3 5/30/13 1:03 PM
Make sure to save a few days for the Smackdown...

Posted via Mobile Device
3 Likes: BrandonT30, mowerman, scottyCbus
cmakin (Offline)
  #4 5/30/13 1:57 PM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:

Posted via Mobile Device
Doesn't look like that is gonna happen. . . . so sad. . .

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
racen857 (Offline)
  #5 5/30/13 2:30 PM

Posted via Mobile Device
I will be at first 3 races of Indiana sprint week. But I had to make a decision between the 2. For my first time out I went with sprint week that way I get to see 3 different tracks. rather than 1, 3 times.
rachasin (Offline)
  #6 5/30/13 4:52 PM
I just booked my flight also! I will be there for the week before sprint week and all of sprint week!
Kansasdirtfan (Offline)
  #7 5/30/13 5:19 PM
Originally Posted by rachasin:
I just booked my flight also! I will be there for the week before sprint week and all of sprint week!
You have way too much time on your hands, Robert! But I sure am envious. I've got too many other trips planned for this year. Have fun!

Bob Nikkel
Andrew S. Quinn (Online)
  #8 5/30/13 5:23 PM
Originally Posted by racen857:
I will be at first 3 races of Indiana sprint week. But I had to make a decision between the 2. For my first time out I went with sprint week that way I get to see 3 different tracks. rather than 1, 3 times.

After seeing the racing at Kokomo,you'll be wishing you could come back for the Smackdown. At last yrs event,2 of the nights were in my top 5 races for the year,and the other night was about 6th on my list last year.
rachasin (Offline)
  #9 5/30/13 6:09 PM
Originally Posted by Kansasdirtfan:
You have way too much time on your hands, Robert! But I sure am envious. I've got too many other trips planned for this year. Have fun!
I would be going to both midget weeks too if this rain would stop so I can move my trailer.
cmakin (Offline)
  #10 5/30/13 7:20 PM
After seeing the racing at Kokomo,you'll be wishing you could come back for the Smackdown. At last yrs event,2 of the nights were in my top 5 races for the year,and the other night was about 6th on my list last year.
Oh, I have seen and shot lots of racing at Kokomo. I know how good it gets. It just isn't possible having a day job and all. . .