IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Terre Haute Rain out
5/21/13, 4:28 PM   #1
Terre Haute Rain out
duel

Has usac canceled yet? if not who's going? leaving 11am wed. to start the 500 weekend.

5/21/13, 4:40 PM   #2
Re: Terre Haute
19racer

They have not cancelled as of your post. I know there is supposed to be rain overnight so time will tell. I would check back here tomorrow or their website at www.terrehauteactiontrack.net

5/21/13, 5:39 PM   #3
ISF

50% chance of rain overnight, 90% chance of rain Wednesday, 40% chance of rain Wednesday night. Doesn't look good. We're leaving around noon from North Central Illinois, if they have to cancel I hope they do it early.

5/21/13, 5:47 PM   #4
sprntr

Leaving Minnesota tomorrow morning, first stop Terre Haute!

steiny

5/21/13, 8:18 PM   #5
Missouri boy

Can somebody close to the track update us long distance travelers early in the morning on the weather. Thanks Chuck

5/21/13, 8:25 PM   #6
terrehautian

If Walls or someone else doesn't, I will try when I get up.

This is a local radar that is live.

5/21/13, 8:36 PM   #7
Missouri boy

Thanks a bunch

5/21/13, 9:17 PM   #8
duel

I was only joking at first but now it does look as if the event maybe in trouble. And yes usac did cancel a race on a perfectly good night on pole day. car count is what i heard from a reliable source. Mr Miller?...I'm starting to agree more and more with ossuks about usac. I have supported them most of my life and its looking like they need a big change somewhere.

5/21/13, 10:43 PM   #9
Jerry Shaw

Looks like those of us here in "The Hut" have dodged one more of Mother Nature's bullets. It went South of us. It's not over yet, but every one that misses us is one less we've got to worry about.

I can't wait to see sprint cars screaming around the Terre Haute Action Track tomorrow!!!!

Jerry

Winston Churchill

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Flatrightrear, Indy1808, Steve Wendel
5/21/13, 11:42 PM   #10
terrehautian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
Looks like those of us here in "The Hut" have dodged one more of Mother Nature's bullets. It went South of us. It's not over yet, but every one that misses us is one less we've got to worry about.

I can't wait to see sprint cars screaming around the Terre Haute Action Track tomorrow!!!!

Jerry
Don't celebrate yet, another round might come through around noon tomorrow. Who knows though as rain has been predicted all week and it hasn't rained during the day at all.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Terre Haute Rain out