IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #1 2/14/13 7:55 PM
Bloomington Speedway 2013 Schedule
Found on the tracks Facebook page
Might have to zoom in a bit to read it better.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
racefan20 (Offline)
  #2 2/14/13 9:19 PM
Running against Smackdown and no end of season MSCS extra $ race?

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Mattvp52 (Offline)
  #3 2/14/13 9:37 PM
Who's the new sprint car sponsor?

Posted via Mobile Device
Sandy Lowe (Offline)
  #4 2/14/13 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
Running against Smackdown and no end of season MSCS extra $ race?
It seems they moved the MSCS sanction to the Sheldon Kinser Memorial and increased the purse to $5,000 to win from last years $4,000. The Mitchell-Priest Family Fall Clash ends the season paying $4,000 to win - just no MSCS sanction. They moved the $3,000 to win Spring Clash to August 16th and renamed it the Summer Doubler.

Along with the $2,500 to win KISS race on May 3rd and two $5,000 to win USAC shows Bloomington has plenty of higher paying races.
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #5 2/14/13 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by Mattvp52:
Who's the new sprint car sponsor?

Posted via Mobile Device
Winner Circle Designs

Posted via Mobile Device

5JMOFFATTFAN! (Offline)
  #6 2/14/13 11:34 PM
Really hate to see the spring clash go always a favorite race of mine always a good car count

Posted via Mobile Device
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #7 2/15/13 12:51 AM
2012 sheldon kinser memorial goes to 5,000 to Win, but drops from $350 to $225 to start. Better to spread the wealth. That extra $1000 through the field would make too much sense. JMO.

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: Motormasher, nathans1012
scottyCbus (Offline)
  #8 2/15/13 8:15 AM
Running against Smackdown that's just dumb!! But the rest of the schedule looks good. Moved some pay day's around and some races around I like it! Running against Smackdown not so much! I will be at Smackdown it's an awesome event!!
2 Likes: mowerman, racefan20
Russ (Offline)
  #9 2/15/13 3:30 PM
Originally Posted by scottyCbus:
Running against Smackdown that's just dumb!! But the rest of the schedule looks good. Moved some pay day's around and some races around I like it! Running against Smackdown not so much! I will be at Smackdown it's an awesome event!!
Why is it dumb?
reeserx (Offline)
  #10 2/15/13 3:38 PM
Two reasons: many fans will be at Smackdown and most cars will be at Smackdown. You'll get your local guys that don't want to make the haul but for the most part all the heavy hitters will be at Kokomo. Good luck with that

Posted via Mobile Device